2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
IMG_20190216_202254.jpg

these never get old.

Nope, not when they do them justice.

Damn Aqua, the contributions are money sir. The Nike Air just sends this sneaker to another planet, and them sitting beside some crispy concords is just bananas lol. I dig man

Damn Aqua, the contributions are money sir. The Nike Air just sends this sneaker to another planet, and them sitting beside some crispy concords is just bananas lol. I dig man
I wore the Concords the other day for the first time. Was walking in crutches too, due to a recent leg injury. The way I walked I thought they’d crease. Not a single crease. Sole looks untouched too even though I walked through a bit of snow.

So I need a .5 size up on these. You think I should off my pair now on stock x before shipments arrive next week and prices drop?. I can probably get my size cheaper when more pairs are out from online orders right?

Man the half size down seems perfect for my own personal dogs fellas. I have the 9.5 on the way but I’ll likely sell and swap for another size 9.
Damn wish that was my case these just too tight on me. And I want that .5 up. I could sell for 249 now and I'm sure prices going dip when all the online orders hit the market, am I correct? That way after fees I can at least grab my size for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom