2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Glad I ordered two pairs to pick the better one, one of them has a crooked and dented sole. Even felt it while trying them on. :smh:

52333015_287608075242812_3830580047383625728_n.jpg

Other pair isn't perfect either, but it's good enough for what you can expect from Nike QC.
you need a better pic than that

NOOOO!!!

I'm in and no 12.5 (I seriously didn't think so, had to try)

7.5 gone they have

8-12 13 14

I am going to exit and let you guys eat...

FNL restock was good to me
got a decline first go around but i literally run cards for a living so i put that info in like my life depended on it the second time around and was able to secure my size eight

didnt hurt that i had 3 separate screens/browsers rocking tryna get passed that waiting room

Scored the double on Finishline. I waited in line on that waiting page and got through after a few mins. Confirmation email already came through.

My size was gone so I took somebody else’s.

Oh well....someone with 2 pairs already probably got my size anyways.

FNL restock was good to me
got a decline first go around but i literally run cards for a living so i put that info in like my life depended on it the second time around and was able to secure my size eight

didnt hurt that i had 3 separate screens/browsers rocking tryna get passed that waiting room

Size 8, man if you don’t get yo lil Stuart little feet off that site traffic so the big foot boys can eat

Go cop yours at kids footlocker website b

Back
Top Bottom