2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just like the OGs and the 2000s :pimp:.

I think the right foot on ONE of my two pairs has it.. to me this retro doesnt have it; you just got lucky if your pair does. I was hoping they would be on most pairs with a few here and there that dont have it but it seems like the opposite.

Mine should be here in a few hours. I legit haven't been this hype for a Jordan release since the '88s back in 2013. These pictures throughout this thread give me kid again feeling so much. I love it. What a release.

I think the right foot on ONE of my two pairs has it.. to me this retro doesnt have it; you just got lucky if your pair does. I was hoping they would be on most pairs with a few here and there that dont have it but it seems like the opposite.
I have 2 more pairs coming today. I'll take some comparison pics. It really does have to be at the right angle which sucks. It's not very noticeable. It's not even uniform. It looks like part of the heel was just sprayed with something

Everytime I’ve ordered from Nike, I’ve had to sign for it.

Funny that that isn’t the case for everyone.

As everyone's said, it's different depending on location, driver, etc.

Anyone who still says these don’t have a contrast heel needs to just stop it! This picture shuts all of that down. Best Black/infrared 6 retro. Ever. I pity the fool who passed on these due to a supposed lack a contrast heel. Give it up.

It's lighting dependent & as we've seen, can vary pair to pair. Some more subtle than others.

We can definitely agree to disagree. Most pairs do in fact have it. It’s just you and aqua saying your pairs don’t have it. Y’alls pairs are the exception, not the rule. Clearly.

As everyone's said, it's different depending on location, driver, etc.

Everyone hasn’t said that.

Plus, my post was pointing out how it was funny that signing for packages isn’t the case everywhere, in every location, as it should be.

Every single pair.

That’s not It works. Let’s say there were 200,000 pairs made. You’ve looked at, what, 100 pairs max? That’s not even 1% of stock, so for you to make a claim with certainty about 100% of stock is poor logic.

This doesn’t mean that your guess is necessarily incorrect, but right now that’s all that it is, your guess. And there seems to be proof that you’re wrong.

Last edited:
looked so
good together
B38C927F-2922-4C38-9755-B217B2042F49.jpeg

By the way, I don’t care about contrast heel much. I have worn my pair about eight or nine times and never noticed any contrast heel. I’m pretty sure mine doesn’t have it, or it’s very very very subtle. Don’t care. Absolutely love these shoes!

Everyone hasn’t said that.

Did you miss the last couple of pages?..........

That's not how it works in my neighborhood for whatever reason. I'm a college student living in a college town, in apartments.
They normally leave it behind this ledge next to the door so you can't see that anything's there from the street.

So either it got lost or someone was really hunting lol

I didn’t sign for mine, left em at the door.

Never signed for anything delivered from Nike. Must be area specific.

My UPS guys usually leave at my package concierge at my apartments with no signature required.

I took a day off to sign for and receive my new iPhone from Apple just to have them go drop it off at the concierge. :lol:

Never here. Must be area specific

I'm fairly certain it's area specific. My wife's GS pair that came from SNKRS yesterday didn't require signature (and also had the blatant Swoosh on the box and Nike tape). When I lived in NYC I had to sign for all my stuff, I moved to Jersey two years ago and they just leave packages all the time. This isn't even just NDC, Amazon and everything that comes through the major carriers just gets left on my porch. Nothing has ever been stolen though so maybe they know what they're doing lol.

That’s not It works. Let’s say there were 200,000 pairs made. You’ve looked at, what, 100 pairs max? That’s not even 1% of stock, so for you to make a claim with certainty about 100% of stock is just ignorance.

This doesn’t mean that your guess is necessarily incorrect, but right now that’s all that it is, your guess. And there seems to be proof that you’re wrong.

There’s no definitive proof that I’m wrong. Way more pairs have been posted with contrast than without. And the ones posted without is subjective to lighting. Believe what you want. These have contrast heel whether y’all like it or not. Not my fault that mindless fools think that it should be shiny black leather which it never was.

Anyone who still says these don’t have a contrast heel needs to just stop it! This picture shuts all of that down. Best Black/infrared 6 retro. Ever. I pity the fool who passed on these due to a supposed lack a contrast heel. Give it up.
You trolling or nah?? It’s quite clear that some pairs came without it. Mine being one of them.

You trolling or nah?? It’s quite clear that some pairs came without it. Mine being one of them.

Can you post pics of your pair? Because I don’t think it’s quite clear at all. If it doesn’t show it probably means the lighting in your place doesn’t allow for it. Y’all believe what you want. I don’t think it’s “quite clear” at all. I do think it’s quite clear that these do have a contrast though. That’s clear. Most of y’all saying this are looking for a black leather, night/day contrast. No pairs have that. Contrast was never always evident, in all lighting, all the time. Not even on the OGs. A few old pics of OGs and aquaman has confused a lot of you guys into thinking that.

Last edited:
Do you know the definition of everyone?....

Yeah because I literally meant every person on the planet. Nice try....stop it.

In the context that he used, it’s a figure of speech. The point is that for plenty of people, signatures are not required.

Exactly.

Sounding like my wife.. "what do you mean 'EVERYTIME'?!?"

Lol!

And for plenty of people, signatures are required.

I was simply pointing that out in my post.

What are we talking about?

Just stop & move on.

wearing mines tomorrow to work for casual friday and then to go out to eat at some indian restaurant for dinner... hoping the weather is good outside in NJ...

Back
Top Bottom