2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Been a lot of hating on talk about details, and now shoe photography. NT ain’t NT no more.

People who just want release dates, pics, and links should just lurk, or stay on zsneakerheadz IG.

Bunch of clowns. It’s ok, they come and go. Always have on NT. We’ll still be here. Never gets to me; ignore them and just interact with the people who actually have something interesting to say, regardless of if we all always agree with each other. That’s what I do, anyway.

Been a lot of hating on talk about details, and now shoe photography. NT ain’t NT no more.

People who just want release dates, pics, and links should just lurk, or stay on zsneakerheadz IG.

it’s crazy because i was thinking the same thing, lol. i haven’t posted in a while before this thread, came back seeing dudes with different energy on this site..

it’s crazy because i was thinking the same thing, lol. i haven’t posted in a while before this thread, came back seeing dudes with different energy on this site..
Since 09, the NT I’ve observed has always been discussing details, Sizing, QC Issues, Pics of shoes(used to be collection threads), comparisons, debates, and just about everything else. I’m sure it was like that even before. Here is not the place where you’ll find people who accept whatever, and don’t discuss what was and what things should be.

I think any contribution to the culture is worth. I'm addicted to shoes since my first adidas, diadoras, pumas and nikes during the 80's. Back then, there wasn't any internet or magazines... you just stared at peoples feet around you and at adds in papers. Nowadays we have good tools to use and i think that it's important to use them for good purposes. I still look at people's feet everywhere i go and i don't think i will change habits anytime soon.

UNDSd them today. I used to be a lace lock at the bottom guy, but I switched it up to this. Kinda
digging it.
20190223_191409.jpg

Since 09, the NT I’ve observed has always been discussing details, Sizing, QC Issues, Pics of shoes(used to be collection threads), comparisons, debates, and just about everything else. I’m sure it was like that even before. Here is not the place where you’ll find people who accept whatever, and don’t discuss what was and what things should be.

It was. I’ve been here since either late ‘99 or early ‘00. It goes in cycles and waves.

Last edited:

‘09 - ‘13 on this site was a golden era, lol. the quality control stuff was insane no doubt, dudes were getting banned left & right on here, and there were still a lot of OG members posting. definitely different times & a different crowd now days.

I’ve been around here for awhile now and it’s definitely changing but it’s always evolving and always has been. There has been a big influx of the new “sneakerhead”, the ones that just like shoes because everyone else does or because it’s the “in” thing to do, or people that think they’re going to make tons of money reselling, or just want likes on social media. But there is the consisten group that truly love shoes and have passion for them, the people that have photo shoots of their shoes, the people that dissect every little aspect of a shoe, the people that have personal memories and nostalgia attached to a certain shoe or shoes. Those people are the reason I continue to come here. True times do change but the REAL people in the sneaker community (young and old) never change.

‘09 - ‘13 on this site was a golden era, lol. the quality control stuff was insane no doubt, dudes were getting banned left & right on here, and there were still a lot of OG members posting. definitely different times & a different crowd now days.

Golden era was 04-07, when there was competition with other sneaker forum site (Solecollector, NSB, FSF, and so on)

Good times good time

Last edited:
Been here since 2004....lurked many years before that too.....and it seems that to many people hate to much....so what if dude wants to be matchy matchy.....or some dude wants a huge photoshoot.....everyone has their own way of doing things....but it all comes down to the sneaker.....the shoe....just appreciate....if you dont move on

UNDSd them today. I used to be a lace lock at the bottom guy, but I switched it up to this. Kinda
digging it.
20190223_191409.jpg
You are the only one on here that I see that has the lace lock in the right place I remember back in 91 when these first came out they have this card with them that show where to position the lock it was behind the jumpman you unsnap the jumpman put lock behind it pull and lace them and snap jumpman back to the tongue that was a clean look I yet to see anyone do that

You are the only one on here that I see that has the lace lock in the right place I remember back in 91 when these first came out they have this card with them that show where to position the lock it was behind the jumpman you unsnap the jumpman put lock behind it pull and lace them and snap jumpman back to the tongue that was a clean look I yet to see anyone do that
MJ himself didnt even do it that way.

Would it even snap back with lock in there. I've never seen that before.

I've been lurking since maybe 09 seldomly and joined only after I started buying kicks myself. Got a job and was tired of eyeing so many shoes I loved but was just saving money.. in hindsight probably was a good thing lol.

But there are threads which are a lot of help and some which are just dumb. Taking pics when you get the shoe is perfectly fine. I can appreciate a photo shoot cuz they are appealing to me eyes. Funny how the dude who made photoshoot remark had nothing to say anymore.

Last edited:
When I had the original several years ago. 26 years ago actually lol, I played with the lace locks and where I wanted them located. The only two places I liked were the very top, or the bottom lace. The cool thing is, it gives everyone a chance to show a little bit of uniqueness with their own pair. No one is wrong with what they decide to do.
Btw, the 3rd lace holes, right below the Jumpman was very uncomfortable to me. It felt like the lace lock was pressing down on the top of my foot. I also find it interesting that the lace locks to be the same color of the ones that came with the 2014 pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom