2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just got my pair and in and they had the scratch on the toe box as well. Used the eraser that came with the Jason Markk suede cleaning kit and it made a pretty big difference. Didn't go away completely but it's really only noticeable if you're bringing the shoe to your face now.

ekhunter ekhunter
Slightly off topic, but relevant to a degree.
A few yrs back prior the villa - dtlr merger, there was a store in downtown Pgh that was down the street from villa.
The store down from villa sold tees and jeans, but downstairs they had fufu sneaks.
The speculation was that particular villa owner was cool with the fufu store owner and villa was mixing in those fakes with the inventory to increase profit.
That villa would get restocks out the blue, and pairs ppl picked up of shoe on the orginal would have inconsistencies with their restocks, whether the boxes were bigger, or shades of the insoles were slightly off, they didnt quite match up with the initial released pair.
I had affiliates that regularly shopped down there & told me about this. Hence the reason I never once messed with villa. Granted this was the only location I heard of that supposedly was switching out reals for knock offs. Its just to much shade for me to bother with having to sort thru.

I just returned a pair of these to a store near my office and they couldn't believe it. They said I am the only person to return them to the store. I got 2 pairs and the one I returned had ridges on the toe box. I kept the nicer pair. Someone bought them immediately after I got my refund receipt. No need for the double on this one since I have 2014s also. Guy that bought them had a huge smile on his face.
and that’s how it should be.

beautiful story.

ok here is a pic of my 2 jordan boxes, top one is from villa (just got it like 20 min ago) and bottom box is from nike.

any1 see a difference?

edited-image_zpshlmtkne8.png

Copped from both as well, and my boxes have the same difference.

ekhunter ekhunter
Slightly off topic, but relevant to a degree.
A few yrs back prior the villa - dtlr merger, there was a store in downtown Pgh that was down the street from villa.
The store down from villa sold tees and jeans, but downstairs they had fufu sneaks.
The speculation was that particular villa owner was cool with the fufu store owner and villa was mixing in those fakes with the inventory to increase profit.
That villa would get restocks out the blue, and pairs ppl picked up of shoe on the orginal would have inconsistencies with their restocks, whether the boxes were bigger, or shades of the insoles were slightly off, they didnt quite match up with the initial released pair.
I had affiliates that regularly shopped down there & told me about this. Hence the reason I never once messed with villa. Granted this was the only location I heard of that supposedly was switching out reals for knock offs. Its just to much shade for me to bother with having to sort thru.

thats funny im 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh, but i just checked where these came from and it says Muhlenburgh PA, the distance between the two is 4 hours, so not to sure these were in the Pittsburgh area or store. this is making me wonder if they are fakes or not. i dont understand whay the boxes would have these inconsistencies. im gonna have to check the shoes compaired to the nike pair and see whats going on. has villa/dtlr ever been caught selling fakes or ever mentioned that ppl thought they were? i nvr heard that and thought they were legit.

:edit: just checked and they do have a store in Muhlenburgh PA, so these came from there store there!

Last edited:
really? a pair from nike, and then a dtlr/villa pair??? ya bro did u notice it or did my post make it known to you?

Yes, a pair from each one. Your post made it known to me. I ain't trippin', shoes look the same as the Nike pair. There were inconsistencies like this with OG pairs as well.

i also just found a cpl more incosistancys in the boxes and paper, gimmie a sec and i will post pics and explain!

I just returned a pair of these to a store near my office and they couldn't believe it. They said I am the only person to return them to the store. I got 2 pairs and the one I returned had ridges on the toe box. I kept the nicer pair. Someone bought them immediately after I got my refund receipt. No need for the double on this one since I have 2014s also. Guy that bought them had a huge smile on his face.
it amazes me how little people care about defects

here is one pic says it all
20190227_171918_zpsxlt4zg6h.jpg

then i took out the black paper and lined them up, both are the same length but the villa paper is about a quarter inch wider, plus the paper seems like its a teeny tiny bit stiffer then nikes paper, check you pairs and see if this is the case also!

it amazes me how little people care about defects

The guy that bought them didn't even look at the shoes. He just told the worker that he wanted them. The ridge on the toe box was barely visible, but I could feel it when I ran my hand over the top. Someone will be really happy to own them and won't ever know that other pairs don't have a ridge on the toe box. If it was my only pair, I would have kept them.

\

Great story up there and mad props for copping a pair for your bro! Way to repay with the equivalent reward....truly awesome!

This infrared is kinda crazy to me....Am I the only one that sees the pic of the pairs on the bed as Infrared but the second set of pics as having a massive tint of (infra)orange??

I agree....I have seen some pics come out the same....some look really pink....and some even red.....go figure....must be lighting

Back
Top Bottom