2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Man i can't believe some people saying they find these hard to rock?!
They aren't "hard" to rock. Personally, I'm just not a big fan of all-black shoes (yes, I know they have red on them) these days. And I don't like the way these look with jeans or shorts--on me, not others. It's not a knock on the shoe whatsoever, infrared VI is dope.

Got $225 for them. Was happy as I bought them from a boutique overseas when they had a quick small restock. Plus got a discount too. Think I paid like $140 shipped. Fine by me. Paid for one of my new pair of Infrareds (bought 2 pairs).
Good to know. I have a few extra pairs. I like these a lot, but do not get to wear them much.

All from FNL on release date.
1 pair flawed.

Personal pairs.

Attachments

• Snapchat-766954181.jpg
    Snapchat-766954181.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 20190305_181320.jpg
    20190305_181320.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190305_181327.jpg
    20190305_181327.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 44
Since we are on the topic of denim, I’ll say anyone who is male and who rocks skinny jeans has taken an automatic L, regardless of what is on their feet. I don’t care how popular they are. Skinny jeans are epic fail.

On the other hand, 90’s baggy jeans aren’t the way to go either. It was cool in high school but it ain’t cool for grown men in their 30’s and 40’s.

I rock loose fit jeans that are somewhere between. Brand doesn’t matter much to me as long as they look good.

These 6’s run tts imo. Size 11 every Jordan every time. The IV might be the only exception where I I may go up a .5 size.

It's hypocritical regarding jeans. If anyone wore tight or skinny jeans in the '90s, they would get ridiculed bad. But it's been an acceptable style and look since the last decade. Any clown wearing skinny jeans and sagging real low showing their covered butt is an automatic loser.

'90s baggy pants are still OK for peeps in their 30s & 40s as long as it's not too big. I know firsthand because I went through that phase unfortunately last decade and didn't realize I was wearing my clothes too big until 2013. Allen Iverson still wears oversized clothing and it's still acceptable although he's 43 because it's always been his style since we saw him burst onto the hoops scene over 20 years ago. And I respect him for maintaining his style and image and not conforming trying to be cool by wearing skinny jeans like a clown.

It's hypocritical regarding jeans. If anyone wore tight or skinny jeans in the '90s, they would get ridiculed bad. But it's been an acceptable style and look since the last decade. Any clown wearing skinny jeans and sagging real low showing their covered butt is an automatic loser.

'90s baggy pants are still OK for peeps in their 30s & 40s as long as it's not too big. I know firsthand because I went through that phase unfortunately last decade and didn't realize I was wearing my clothes too big until 2013. Allen Iverson still wears oversized clothing and it's still acceptable although he's 43 because it's always been his style since we saw him burst onto the hoops scene over 20 years ago. And I respect him for maintaining his style and image and not conforming trying to be cool by wearing skinny jeans like a clown.

I find jogger pants (carhartt, dickies even nikelab) are the best way to go if you want that slightly baggy look without looking like a 90s throwback. Jeans I stick to slim/fitted myself, just not so fitted they squeeze on my balls when I sit down as seems to be the fashion lately...

You do realize that many, if not all, rock bands that were big in the '90s wore tight/skinny jeans. And I don't think any of the groupies that were giving them love were ridiculing them.

Last edited:
I think people confuse skinny jeans with actual fitted jeans. ‘90s were a golden era but I’ll never wear baggy jeans again. I was born in the ‘80’s so fitted jeans will forever be my go to. Baggy jeans just look bad and I can’t believe we used to think that was a good look.

Last edited:
Were all those guys wearing those pant trying to rehash those early '90s MC Hammer parachute pants, but in the denim version?
Seems so. Baggy jeans in the 90's in general seemed to be an exaggeration of the "parachute" pants from the 80's (not to be confused w/ hammer pants). Like most fashion trends, when the trend gets a bit old we tend to piggy back off it & create exaggerated versions of it to keep it going untill we've completely played the trend out & go a whole new different route. Now we went back to fitted jeans to skinny jeans to no blood circulating jeans....ripped jeans to holy jeans to 2 pieces of string duct tapped to your underwear. Its all good. I don't mind any of it really. What I do mind is the exaggeration of retros aka...Tinker to Gentry to Frankensteins Monster.

Back
Top Bottom