2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
i've wore mine a few times, there's creasing only because at work i had to fix a paper jam on a copier, but i don't mind since i'm trying to break them in for hoops.

Target be too expensive for regular ish. Team walmart :lol:
Yea but target has better quality
7be6cd86d4b4414d93a06371be466e55.jpg

Haven't kept up with the thread since I left. However I opened 1/2 pairs and my Footaction one has contrast. Gonna unbox the other and take a few pics.

Hey to each's own, but to the frequent Target shoppers, why don't you buy sneakers from Target? Serious question.
Why isn't your philosophy about tees, raglans, and/or pants the same as sneakers?
Speaking for myself, I like what I like. Jordan/Nike sneakers, J Crew jeans, and Target Tees. I never said that I like everything from there. My post simply was pointing out the fact that when you have 3 kids and constantly having to change shirts due to kids happening to them, Target is not a bad way to go. However, this is just MY opinion. It doesn’t need to be anyone else’s. You were right with your first sentence. To each his own!

Why isn't your philosophy about tees, raglans, and/or pants the same as sneakers?
It's hilarious this topic is still raging. Here's some reality: Most people have to allocate their budget in various ways. A lot of people also have a passion for some things they deem worth spending on, none for others. Me, for example ... I'm a sneaker enthusiast, not a jeans enthusiast. I won't spend more than $100 on jeans, and usually not even that. I could, but I don't care enough about it. More common, a lot of people can't afford to have every piece of clothing on their body at any given time cost $100, $200 or more a pop.
It's all relative, really. Your literal question you posted ... put it this way: I like watches. But I don't look at someone rocking Js, $300 jeans, a $300 shirt and then an Apple watch and say to them, "Hey man, why don't you care about your watch like you do for everything else you're wearing? Either get a Rolex or an Omega (or insert expensive watch brand here) or don't even wear a watch until you 'care' to the appropriate degree." I've seen plenty of pics and videos from people on NT and elsewhere over the years of ludicrous sneaker collections, all the latest name brand streetwear ... and I can tell that the apartment they live in is a ****hole. I suspect the car they drive, if they have one, isn't "impressive," either. Why don't they care about their home or apartment or car as much as they care about Jordans?

PJ tucker is rich, but yet sometimes he still looks like he would be better off in some target fits :lol:
cant front on his shoe game tho. hes got heat.

It's hilarious this topic is still raging. Here's some reality: Most people have to allocate their budget in various ways. A lot of people also have a passion for some things they deem worth spending on, none for others. Me, for example ... I'm a sneaker enthusiast, not a jeans enthusiast. I won't spend more than $100 on jeans, and usually not even that. I could, but I don't care enough about it. More common, a lot of people can't afford to have every piece of clothing on their body at any given time cost $100, $200 or more a pop.
It's all relative, really. Your literal question you posted ... put it this way: I like watches. But I don't look at someone rocking Js, $300 jeans, a $300 shirt and then an Apple watch and say to them, "Hey man, why don't you care about your watch like you do for everything else you're wearing? Either get a Rolex or an Omega (or insert expensive watch brand here) or don't even wear a watch until you 'care' to the appropriate degree." I've seen plenty of pics and videos from people on NT and elsewhere over the years of ludicrous sneaker collections, all the latest name brand streetwear ... and I can tell that the apartment they live in is a ****hole. I suspect the car they drive, if they have one, isn't "impressive," either. Why don't they care about their home or apartment or car as much as they care about Jordans?

Well said. I was just thinking, that if people in here are going so hard for Target and their clothes(for non financial reasons), that it shouldn't be an issue buying and rocking Target sneakers.
I'm strictly referring to the 'clothes is clothes' crowd. This was never a money thing for me. I was only referring to the guys that choose to shop at Target, not the family guys that budget(yall the real MVPs).
I rock name brand but not really any trendy fashion. Damn near everything I rock can be worn 15yrs from now and will never be considered out of style.

I cannot believe this thread is still SO derailed. Hahahahahaha! Had no idea that people cared so much about where people purchased their clothes from....Now we're down to the sentiment of certain clothing not being deemed worthy enough to be worn with Jordans. Hahahahahahaha!!....Wowwwww!

What a joke. I've been down the road of "expensive everything". THen I became an adult and realized that one frivolous expenditure is enough in most cases. I seek no one's approval...especially when it comes to clothing. But y'all actin like people that shop at Target for some items (myself included) are buying thrift store goods. And honestly....Some vintage stuff is fire. Y'all boys must not know how to be fiscally and fashionably creative. Peace be with you though....haha!

PJ tucker is rich, but yet sometimes he still looks like he would be better off in some target fits :lol:
cant front on his shoe game tho. hes got heat.

PJ Tucker dumb AF though and he doing all this for the flex. He flexes harder than superstar athletes and has barely made 1/10th of the money they've made. He's made about $26 million TOTAL in NBA Salary money. Take away half of that already just off tax alone.

PJ Tucker dumb AF though and he doing all this for the flex. He flexes harder than superstar athletes and has barely made 1/10th of the money they've made. He's made about $26 million TOTAL in NBA Salary money. Take away half of that already just off tax alone.

26 mill isnt a figure to thumb ya nose at tho lol. but i do agree hes not being himself. hes doing it to flex for the cameras thats always theres to catch him arriving. a buuuuuunch of atheletes do that, but he just has the worst fits out of em all lol

Well said. I was just thinking, that if people in here are going so hard for Target and their clothes(for non financial reasons), that it shouldn't be an issue buying and rocking Target sneakers.
I'm strictly referring to the 'clothes is clothes' crowd. This was never a money thing for me. I was only referring to the guys that choose to shop at Target, not the family guys that budget(yall the real MVPs).
I rock name brand but not really any trendy fashion. Damn near everything I rock can be worn 15yrs from now and will never be considered out of style.
I must've missed all the posts from people who said they shop at Target not for financial reasons but because they think Target's stuff is just the dopest LOL. All I recall seeing is some people pointing out that not everything at Target is awful, and that the store actually has some cool things here and there. I'm pretty sure, overall, not many people are consistently buying a lot of clothing at Target in a choice that is not at its core motivated by financial considerations. Anyway, I'm out on this topic, there's nothing left to say about it. We should just get back to the shoes, even though the thread is pretty much over in that regard LOL

I cannot believe this thread is still SO derailed. Hahahahahaha! Had no idea that people cared so much about where people purchased their clothes from....Now we're down to the sentiment of certain clothing not being deemed worthy enough to be worn with Jordans. Hahahahahahaha!!....Wowwwww!

What a joke. I've been down the road of "expensive everything". THen I became an adult and realized that one frivolous expenditure is enough in most cases. I seek no one's approval...especially when it comes to clothing. But y'all actin like people that shop at Target for some items (myself included) are buying thrift store goods. And honestly....Some vintage stuff is fire. Y'all boys must not know how to be fiscally and fashionably creative. Peace be with you though....haha!

I can only speak for myself as a target ballbuster here but I never thought they were cheap (theyre overpriced for offbrand if anything) I thought they were corny. I shop goodwill and walmart for certain things, Im no snob.

I havent shopped there for a few years so maybe they've improved.

What I never really understood is buying something expensive to flex on others. If I want to spend more it's because I feel like it and I don't give a f what others think. Also, life has shown me that one a bit more expensive shirt lasts me way more than three cheaper. By the way I'm from Europe so target and Walmart are a bit out of context for me so I wonder how bad they actually are. At least target as I get a pretty good idea about Walmart from the above pic

What I never really understood is buying something expensive to flex on others. If I want to spend more it's because I feel like it and I don't give a f what others think. Also, life has shown me that one a bit more expensive shirt lasts me way more than three cheaper. By the way I'm from Europe so target and Walmart are a bit out of context for me so I wonder how bad they actually are. At least target as I get a pretty good idea about Walmart from the above pic

dont take that pic seriously lol.......

People of Walmart. Com

Not always safe for work

Back
Top Bottom