2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Why wouldnt you? You commented on someone doing the most fundamental act with a pair of shoes that everyone learns by the time they are 5 yrs old.
I'm sorry. I assumed people didn't tie 5s and 6s,,because I never have. I typed before thinking

I'm sorry. I assumed people didn't tie 5s and 6s,,because I never have. I typed before thinking
No man. Its good here. I just never found the lace lock that effective in the first place. Personally I dont like stuffing laces inside the shoe because I feel them and it bugs me. With 6s, I have tried just about every way possible to wear them. But I always end up coming back to the traditional boring way I guess. Lock still there at the top but laces tied.

That lacing doesnt look good. Yiu have the locks so you don't have to tie them.

REPORTED. :smh:

How he's rockin' them is how it's supposed to be done! :nthat: You gonna tell MJ otherwise?

And you know the lace locks are there in case you're balling, and your shoes come untied....right? You can keep playing, uninterrupted.

How he's rockin' them is how it's supposed to be done! :nthat: You gonna tell MJ otherwise?

And you know the lace locks are there in case you're balling, and your shoes come untied....right? You can keep playing, uninterrupted.
We... We really gonna defend MJs fashion sense? Really?

Reported? To what? The internet police?

Ok to post this in here? Finally attained my second pair (StockX) earlier this week. Feeling complete now that I have my two pairs and can finally move on from this release. Not crazy about this SX pair tho compared to my Champs pair. I’m all but certain these came from some contrast conscious NTer who offed the pair with the least contrast lol. These barely have it :smh:. Oh well. Bout to start breaking down one of these and get them preped for wear (i.e. relacing, reposition the lace lock etc.). One of the greatest Jordan’s of all time if not the the greatest.

9B84DB2A-A50F-4C68-A2E9-ADD1FB1E7619.jpeg
289C8C8F-C8A8-4DEA-A6B9-C15FB28156E0.jpeg
340C5658-CE5C-452C-A3D9-221D17ABB838.jpeg
04FB2E5B-4BC3-43C1-90B6-2E6D43A9F0AE.jpeg

Shame on SX for sending me that beat up box too. Main reason I always say buying from them should always be ones last resort.

Beautiful. :nthat:

But.....

Ok to post this in here? Finally attained my second pair (StockX) earlier this week. Feeling complete now that I have my two pairs and can finally move on from this release. Not crazy about this SX pair tho compared to my Champs pair. I’m all but certain these came from some contrast conscious NTer who offed the pair with the least contrast lol. These barely have it :smh:. Oh well. Bout to start breaking down one of these and get them preped for wear (i.e. relacing, reposition the lace lock etc.). One of the greatest Jordan’s of all time if not the the greatest.
9B84DB2A-A50F-4C68-A2E9-ADD1FB1E7619.jpeg
289C8C8F-C8A8-4DEA-A6B9-C15FB28156E0.jpeg
340C5658-CE5C-452C-A3D9-221D17ABB838.jpeg
04FB2E5B-4BC3-43C1-90B6-2E6D43A9F0AE.jpeg

:smh::smh::smh:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom