2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
It really only makes sense to double up on shoes that you know aren't going to come back or come around for a long *** time.

But OG Jordans are coming back every 4-5 years now. And I reckon most people on here have a good enough amount of shoes to not have to wear their pair regularly if they didn't want to.

I've personaly worn mine once since February and probably won't wear them again until June.

It really only makes sense to double up on shoes that you know aren't going to come back or come around for a long *** time.

But OG Jordans are coming back every 4-5 years now. And I reckon most people on here have a good enough amount of shoes to not have to wear their pair regularly if they didn't want to.

I've personaly worn mine once since February and probably won't wear them again until June.
some ppl like to beat some pairs more than others.

The only thing I can assume is people want crispy pairs which I guess I get.

I mean I think I could probably wear these daily and still have them in bad to decent shape by next release. I wore shoes for years as a kid like most kids I assume.

are they?

lmk when some new NA chicago 1s drop lol

the cycle never was. We havent seen these OGs properly branded in 20-30 years and we're finally getting them now. Everybody knows Jumpman Air doesnt count. Not to mention the materials used on them. On top of that Gentry is back. Dont hold your breath waiting on another OG run.

I probably shouldnt be saying this on here until I get my bc3 and replacement 6 and 11 but whatever

the cycle never was. We havent seen these OGs properly branded in 20-30 years and we're finally getting them now. Everybody knows Jumpman Air doesnt count. Not to mention the materials used on them. On top of that Gentry is back. Dont hold your breath waiting on another OG run.

I probably shouldnt be saying this on here until I get my bc3 and replacement 6 and 11 but whatever
Your right in a technical sense. But OG colors seems to drop every 5-7 on avg. Branding proper or not. My worry is when they put a halt on that big time. I am lucky to have nearly everything I want and still like my collection. But there is a few left I would like to have back "correctly". Original wise anyway.

are they?

lmk when some new NA chicago 1s drop lol

I mean Chicagos did come out in 2013...and then again in 2015...so an even shorter wait! I imagine they'll come out again next year or 2021.

Shadow 1s - 2013 and 2018
Royal 1s - 2013 and 2017
Banned 1s - 2013 and 2016
Infrared 6s - 2014 and 2019
WC 4s - 2012 and 2016
Metallic 5 s - 2011 and 2016
Bordeaux 7s - 2011 and 2015

I think at most it'd be 7 years between retros these days of popular colorways (bred 4s, aqua 8s for example)...Jordan brand can't really afford to not retro shoes IMO because the newer designs are almost always trash.

Last edited:
20190404_183750.jpg

Needed new slides so I got the ones that match my latest pick up. got the 6s on rd. but, I haven't posted much lately. anyway, here's my infrared contribution

I like those hydro VI slides, simple and resemble the Infrareds nicely.

The irony of the Target bag next to all that heat! This thread can't escape it!

lol. I swear I didnt notice that until after I posted. I laughed when I noticed it tho. oh well. I'm sure we all shop at target for one thing or another

Back
Top Bottom