2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Ok to post this in here? Finally attained my second pair (StockX) earlier this week. Feeling complete now that I have my two pairs and can finally move on from this release. Not crazy about this SX pair tho compared to my Champs pair. I’m all but certain these came from some contrast conscious NTer who offed the pair with the least contrast lol. These barely have it :smh:. Oh well. Bout to start breaking down one of these and get them preped for wear (i.e. relacing, reposition the lace lock etc.). One of the greatest Jordan’s of all time if not the the greatest.

9B84DB2A-A50F-4C68-A2E9-ADD1FB1E7619.jpeg
289C8C8F-C8A8-4DEA-A6B9-C15FB28156E0.jpeg
340C5658-CE5C-452C-A3D9-221D17ABB838.jpeg
04FB2E5B-4BC3-43C1-90B6-2E6D43A9F0AE.jpeg

Shame on SX for sending me that beat up box too. Main reason I always say buying from them should always be ones last resort.
Stock x looking a little bit like imposter bro not hating just being honest.

Perhaps a black hoodie, white hoodie, army green hoodie. I can go on.

This is true. Doesn't mean others can't chime in when dude posts a pic of what he's gonna wear with them though.

Lol, army green? You're trying to tell me green looks better with a pair of black and reddish pink shoes?

Lol, army green? You're trying to tell me green looks better with a pair of black and reddish pink shoes?

1000%. Just like rocking green army fatigue pants with blk/red Jordans has always been a timeless look.

IMO matching your sneakers to your top is as tacky as it gets. But hey if you like it...do you.

wearing a whole buncha diff colors lookin like riffraff, is tacky. but thats just my opinion.

ill stay matching my sneakers with my top sometimes. but if yall wanna look like yall picked out your outfit blindfolded, more power to you.

Nobody is talking about mismatching colors like Riff Raff. Stop that. Ya'll not following at all.

We're not talking Kelly Green here or other random, bright colors. Army/Olive Green. Earth tones can be worn to compliment other brighter colors. The look i'm talking about is the opposite of Rif Raf lol. More subdued.

Nobody is talking about mismatching colors like Riff Raff. Stop that. Ya'll not following at all.

We're not talking Kelly Green here or other random, bright colors. Army/Olive Green. Earth tones can be worn to compliment other brighter colors. The look i'm talking about is the opposite of Rif Raf lol. More subdued.

im following just fine. you said matching shoes to the top is as tacky as it gets. thats a super duper reach right there.

nothing wrong with black shoes and black hoodie, or white shoes and white hoodie.

maybe you meant in some instances. instead of saying straight up that its tacky, as a whole.

I look at it like this. We all have a lot of shoes here. I have a hard enough time decided what shoes to wear with what outfit that based strictly off color. Meaning if I wanted to wear camo for example... first I would have to decide if it will be regular camo, desert camo, shadow camo, or blue camo. Let's just say we're sticking with the traditional olive/black/sage blend. I would most likely pick between mocha 3s, or olive 13s, depending on if I were wearing a white or black shirt, but I might also do a khaki over shirt that matches the sage in the camo print.

Basically I'm saying I already have a lot of options as far as the 3 shades of color that are in more types of camo prints, so why the hell would I add yet another color to that already busy pallet of colors that are ment to be subdued in the first place? I get what you're trying to do... add pop, but to me, it's too much. Too many colors in general, that conflict, not contrast. If it were like a black and infrared camo print then that would be dope, but you would think that would be doing too much because... wearing clothing that matches or at least compliments as opposed to contrasts or completely contradicts itself is the in thing right now?

Nah, I'll never accept that. I've never dressed that way and I never will. I get it though. If my nephew was still in HS and I was like yo go pick out an outfit I would imagine he would could out with the craziest combination of dope *** **** that doesn't go together at all (he wouldn't by the way, my nephew is grown and doesn't ever wear Js anymore).

And with that I end my rant. #teammatchymatchyfolife

im following just fine. you said matching shoes to the top is as tacky as it gets. thats a super duper reach right there.

nothing wrong with black shoes and black hoodie, or white shoes and white hoodie.

maybe you meant in some instances. instead of saying straight up that its tacky, as a whole.

Maybe you should have read back a bit when I recommended wearing a white or black hoodie with these would be much better than an infrared hoodie. SMDH.

Man you’ll never convince me that a solid colored RRL Ralph Lauren hoodie (matching or not) is somehow not a good look. You can give your reasoning till you’re blue in the face idc. I’m a LO head. You’re one little opinion is just that. One little opinion. We all understand that being too matchy matchy is not a good look but that hoodie in particular with some black or dark/light blue denim and blk/infra 6s would be perfectly ok if done right. You don’t know what you’re talking about and probably the main one that don’t know how the dress.

I look at it like this. We all have a lot of shoes here. I have a hard enough time decided what shoes to wear with what outfit that based strictly off color. Meaning if I wanted to wear camo for example... first I would have to decide if it will be regular camo, desert camo, shadow camo, or blue camo. Let's just say we're sticking with the traditional olive/black/sage blend. I would most likely pick between mocha 3s, or olive 13s, depending on if I were wearing a white or black shirt, but I might also do a khaki over shirt that matches the sage in the camo print.

Basically I'm saying I already have a lot of options as far as the 3 shades of color that are in more types of camo prints, so why the hell would I add yet another color to that already busy pallet of colors that are ment to be subdued in the first place? I get what you're trying to do... add pop, but to me, it's too much. Too many colors in general, that conflict, not contrast. If it were like a black and infrared camo print then that would be dope, but you would think that would be doing too much because... wearing clothing that matches or at least compliments as opposed to contrasts or completely contradicts itself is the in thing right now?

Nah, I'll never accept that. I've never dressed that way and I never will. I get it though. If my nephew was still in HS and I was like yo go pick out an outfit I would imagine he would could out with the craziest combination of dope *** **** that doesn't go together at all (he wouldn't by the way, my nephew is grown and doesn't ever wear Js anymore).

And with that I end my rant. #teammatchymatchyfolife

TLDR. Ain't nobody got time for all this. It ain't that serious lol.

Man you’ll never convince me that a solid colored RRL Ralph Lauren hoodie (matching or not) is somehow not a good look. You can give your reasoning till you’re blue in the face idc. I’m a LO head. You’re one little opinion is just that. One little opinion. We all understand that being too matchy matchy is not a good look but that hoodie in particular with some black or dark/light blue denim and blk/infra 6s would be perfectly ok if done right. You don’t know what you’re talking about and probably the main one that don’t know how the dress.

Lol.

Maybe you should have read back a bit when I recommended wearing a white or black hoodie with these would be much better than an infrared hoodie. SMDH.

how far back? you mean yesterday when you straight up told him he would look like a dweeb? then when people chimed in, you played the "ok we can agree to disagree lets not drag it out" card, and then come back today and started it up again? and then play the "tl dr dont have time" card?

maybe u should express your opinion without sounding like a jerk, SMMFDH.

As long as you don’t look like a DTLR mannequin you’re good.

Was just about to say these cats like walking around looking like a Jimmy Jazz mannequin hahaha.

how far back? you mean yesterday when you straight up told him he would look like a dweeb? then when people chimed in, you played the "ok we can agree to disagree lets not drag it out" card, and then come back today and started it up again?

maybe u should express your opinion without sounding like a jerk, SMMFDH.

Try a post or so after that.

And how did I start things up again when folks quoted me/my post & I got the alert? Stop it.

And lol stop being sensitive hahaha.

Shadow camo would go well with these right... since everyone makes a big deal out of the different shades of black that should appear throughout the shoe. I'm sure that these would look dope with these sweatsuit.

20190108_224746.jpg

But as you can see... so would all these other shoes. I have a hard enough time making choices like that, then you come out of left field saying I'll look like a dweeb (who even uses that would by the way,) then suggest I wear it with something totally left like this.

20190408_225935.jpg

Was just about to say these cats like walking around looking like a Jimmy Jazz mannequin hahaha.

Try a post or so after that.

And how did I start things up again when n folks quoted me/my post & I got the alert? Stop it.

And lol stop being sensitive hahaha.

sure thing rifraff.

Back
Top Bottom