2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I usually want OG everything....but long tongues are not a good look for casual wear.
I actually like the super long tongue on my 85 neutral greys.

I wouldn’t want them on all my 1s.

…but they look cool on that one pair.

Was at Barnes & Nobles and saw a Jordan magazine. Opened it to check it out and saw a section on the shoes. Here is the perfect shot of how I want the retro VI tongues to look like! 👍

PXL_20231128_173403199.jpg
PXL_20231128_173401550.jpg

The holes in the tongue are above the sides of the shoe. That's how the retros should be, not this half-assed retro we get. They do a "reimagined" pair of VIs, I'll buy them. This above is what I remember the most back in 8th grade in 1991 as they were so different from the Vs.

Last edited:
Was at Barnes & Nobles and saw a Jordan magazine. Opened it to check it out and saw a section on the shoes. Here is the perfect shot of how I want the retro VI tongues to look like! 👍

PXL_20231128_173403199.jpg
PXL_20231128_173401550.jpg

The holes in the tongue are above the sides of the shoe. That's how the retros should be, not this half-assed retro we get. They do a "reimagined" pair of VIs, I'll buy them. This above is what I remember the most back in 8th grade in 1991 as they were so different from the Vs.
Info on the magazine? I might try to pick it up.

Mine aren't perfect OG toe box obviously, but that "defect" is barely noticeable in reality. Love my pair. I had the OGs in '92 and these are freak'n close; 2011s can't hold a candle to this latest retro. Reminds me that I've gotta get these back in rotation; super comfy too.

Didn’t know he laced up sport blues on court :pimp:
I’ll be first in line for these with NA

What event was that at all star weekend? Cuz he wasn’t in the dunk contest that year.
Had no idea he wore those on court and there’s a killer thread with pics of every shoe he ever wore on court (its like the greatest NT post ever). But they missed sport blue 6. I would 💯cop those with NA on the heel, no doubt baby

What event was that at all star weekend? Cuz he wasn’t in the dunk contest that year.
Had no idea he wore those on court and there’s a killer thread with pics of every shoe he ever wore on court (its like the greatest NT post ever). But they missed sport blue 6. I would 💯cop those with NA on the heel, no doubt baby

You got a link to that thread? And it looks like a charity game but I’m not sure

Back
Top Bottom