2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
To each his own.

Everyone can do what makes them happy.

But I’ll never understand the Fat Joe/PJ Tucker style of hoarding thousands of pairs that they‘ll never ever wear.

…it’s kind of gross imo.
Same thing we do. But more. Because they can.

Even on the west coast b.

Unless u on a beach or at a pool, it’s trashy

With no socks I agree 100%. But I’m in the hood I make store runs all the time in slides and sweats cuz I don’t feel like getting dressed. Is it bummy? Probably but I’m washed and don’t gaf

I know from Camron that the further east you go the more egregious slides are.

With no socks I agree 100%. But I’m in the hood I make store runs all the time in slides and sweats cuz I don’t feel like getting dressed. Is it bummy? Probably but I’m washed and don’t gaf

I know from Camron that the further east you go the more egregious slides are.

Nah I feel u bro, I’m not entirely mad at the store runs lookin bummy, I do it all the time. (Just in the shoes by the front door)

But the cats who be gettin their fits together with crocs or be outside on the regular in slide/crocs, yall disgust me lol

Got a bit lazy last year and mostly wore the same dozen sneakers. This year I’ve been making a concerted effort to enjoy more of my collection. I forget how much I absolutely love some of these sneakers. Out of sight out of mind I guess.

IMG_6715.jpeg
IMG_6529.jpeg

This year I’ve been making a concerted effort to enjoy more of my collection. I forget how much I absolutely love some of these sneakers. Out of sight out of mind I guess.
This.

I have a list of my current rotation in my phone to I keep track of when I wore what to try to wear more of my kicks.

Got a bit lazy last year and mostly wore the same dozen sneakers. This year I’ve been making a concerted effort to enjoy more of my collection. I forget how much I absolutely love some of these sneakers. Out of sight out of mind I guess.

IMG_6715.jpeg
IMG_6529.jpeg

The ONLY place lace locks should be worn....where they were intended to. :D Bravo sir.

Last edited:
I hated crocs in like 09.. joints were a hate crime.. I can’t fathom how dudes gettin finessed to slip those on. Slides crocs pool, bbq, lawn job, snow plow, playing lotto.. either way you spin it, joints are cooked and I’m never giving them a pass. :lol:

I’m dedicated to a wall of shoes in my crib but I gotta rock crocs to the store?? Nah b :lol: its already nasty work but when you know better its criminal work. :sick:

I hated crocs in like 09.. joints were a hate crime.. I can’t fathom how dudes gettin finessed to slip those on. Slides crocs pool, bbq, lawn job, snow plow, playing lotto.. either way you spin it, joints are cooked and I’m never giving them a pass. :lol:

I’m dedicated to a wall of shoes in my crib but I gotta rock crocs to the store?? Nah b :lol: its already nasty work but when you know better its criminal work. :sick:

Well said bro.

IMG_2104.gif

IMG_2105.gif

……👀👀👀

IMG_2103.jpeg

IMG_2106.gif

Back
Top Bottom