2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
even if these come out black/varsity red it makes no sense to me w/ infrared coming out in 2019 and not getting a proper grave V release

still haven't worn my 2019's yet...pulled some shoes out the other day and the soles yellowed a bit around the edges

Last edited:
Honestly I don’t think anyone in here ever said “varsity red over infrared” at any point. H headdetective might just want us to argue about it anyway apparently lol.

I never asked you or anyone to argue about anything, weirdo.

I just never knew cats loved the varsity reds as much as it’s being displayed.

Trash to me when an infrared version exists.

I just recently got the 2019 ver again. But would instantly buy a reimagined infrared 6s with smooth leather in a hearbeat whenever they decide to do it

Yeah I never hated the color of varsity red or the blk/varsity red 6 cw in itself so much as I hated the idea of the varsity red somehow being a replacement for the infrared, at the time. Up until the time they announced the infrared pack in 2010, I hated that the varsity reds were assumed to be the infrareds. I waited for and copped the infrared pack as I knew better. And then fast forward you had the whole thing during the 2014 release where dudes were saying they preferred the varsity red hue over the infrared and that’s where my hate began to creep in. I’m fine with a stand alone varsity red cw on the 6 so long as it doesn’t replace the OG infrareds 6 which some idiots at the time were clamoring for.

Now, all that said, being that I now have all the blk/infrareds 6s I could want (with correct infrared shade, shape and NA on the back) thanks to the 2019 release, I’d more than gladly welcome a well executed Varsity Red 6 with premium black suede materials. That’s just me though. To each his own.

If these are it…

C85E8F19-0490-4B8A-B983-81859FE36286.png

:emoji_wastebasket:

marztharealist posting a photo of himself unDSing the infrareds brings back some huge mammaries.

I can remember exactly what I was doing when I saw it.

I was at Hooters, eating grilled chicken breasts, with a side of fresh honeydew melon and whole milk right out of the jug.

…respect to a legend.🙏

Opportunity wasted if they go with the pic above. Not giving money to some take down version of a "bred" 6.

Back
Top Bottom