2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
IMG_1428.jpeg

I’d be curious to know how many OG Jordans and retros MJ has at home.

My guess is he doesn’t really care that much.

But man…the **** that could have if he was a sneakerhead.

Jordan doesn’t care about shoes like that. I’ve heard the 6 pairs thing a bunch of times so I’d be curious to see if he actually has a stock pile of ogs somewhere and what that looks like

How do we know how he really feels about shoes? I've seen clips of him where he seems pretty excited when they hand him certain pairs. I mean, I'm sure his attitude about them is a certain way when he's been able to get all his own shoes (that hugely started this whole sneaker phenomenon) and as many pairs of them and anything else he wants with one phone call/text message. Other than his OGs, why would he need to have a stockpile of a thousand shoes/retros in his house(s)? He wakes up one day, thinks to himself, hey I want a pair of Chlorophyll Trainer 1s ... you think he can't have 'em delivered within a day or a week, even if they're not in production or in stock at the moment for the general public? :lol:

Last edited:
How do we now how he really feels about shoes? I've seen clips of him where he seems pretty excited when they hand him certain pairs. I mean, I'm sure his attitude about them is a certain way when he's been able to get all his own shoes (that hugely started this whole sneaker phenomenon) and as many pairs of them and anything else he wants with one phone call/text message. Other than his OGs, why would he need to have a stockpile of a thousand shoes/retros in his house(s)? He wakes up one day, thinks to himself, hey I want a pair of Chlorophyll Trainer 1s ... you think he can't have 'em delivered within a day or a week, even if they're not in production or in stock at the moment for the general public? :lol:

Of course. That all goes without saying. He can have what he wants. I just remember hearing various things about how he’s not into the shoes as much as some might think. Like we all know more about them than him. I’m just interested to know what ogs he has on deck

A little surprising coming from a cat like you.

What about in the summer with shorts?

I never show the tongue anyway when I wear em with pants

A little surprising coming from a cat like you.

What about in the summer with shorts?

I never show the tongue anyway when I wear em with pants

I never wear shorts outside the crib unless I'm running/jogging. Pants all year for me. :lol:

Shorter tongue means less of a chance the pants don't fall behind the tongue. No tongue-effing for me. :lol:

It’s funny how us fans lament the short tongue on the 6 but the 8 gets the pass with its shriveled little tongue

IMG_0049.jpeg
Original 1993 on my left foot (to your right in the pic), look how for the most part the body of the shoes are about the same but the huarache liner and tongue is basically nonexistent on the remaster. Sucks cuz I can actually feel that the bootie cut too low while wearing them.
Are they both the same size?

Those pants are freaking awesome.

...brand?
Dude I’m flattered you would ask being that I’m a dad of 3 and gave up any semblance of style years ago 😂

And man I’m pretty sure all those are is just the basic Nike sweats but with the cargo pockets. I’ll usually buy them borderline snug so they can be easily hiked up a bit at the ankle for some sneaker visual flair. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom