2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
“I really can’t explain it to y’all” “It’s not bright red” “it’s not infrared” (!?) “it’s not that dark red” :smh:. It’s F’n infrared! You idiot. Just say infrared! It says it on the box you ******! I swear this dude and damn dee are like two peas in a pod. They’re both equally dumb af. I think their YouTube followers are low key slow as well. Makes me cringe so bad just listening to him talk about the shoe.

I always saw the infrared on the VI as a neon orange or day-glo orange. Does anyone remember neon colors? Neon green, neon yellow, neon blue, etc. I have no idea why no one can correctly name the color lol

“I really can’t explain it to y’all” “It’s not bright red” “it’s not infrared” (!?) “it’s not that dark red” :smh:. It’s F’n infrared! You idiot. Just say infrared! It says it on the box you ******! I swear this dude and damn dee are like two peas in a pod. They’re both equally dumb af. I think their YouTube followers are low key slow as well. Makes me cringe so bad just listening to him talk about the shoe.

They’re so dumb that they don’t understand that the shoe is not supposed to be straight up red lol. The color is called infrared.

Thats the new sneaker YouTube. They all think the originals were Varsity Red, almost every single video out there has incorrect information. Only one I watch is Mike Rich, that’s it.

Y’all remember that dude SneakGeekz or whatever his name was?

Dude used to drop $$$ to get Jordan’s early and inbox them on his channel lol

47E33DA6-ECC8-4CED-9D8D-A35452D381DE.jpeg
0461D35B-DCA1-4FE0-8C08-BC8C99C51B0F.jpeg

I wish they’d just release the original apparel collection.

The white long sleeve mock neck shirt with jumpman on the sleeve is so clean.

I'm with you. I'm hoping for some Nike Jordan Vault 6 track suit like what was available in that catalog. I have the Vault 3 pants and LOVE them. So comfortable.

I don't look for any of them for knowledge. Just for shots of the kicks.

Some have better camera angles or lighting.

@MJO23DAN does a good job and Jumpmanbostic with comparisons and background. Jumpman's camera quality sucks.

Wavy entertains me, and he shows you around the BX and DR

Seth and the Canada guys Sdouble and SeanGo @illistic are good with camera and shots

Bullit and Tony are cool to a degree

Mike Rich and and TWard are positive which makes up for DJ Delz and his negativity

Nightwing, he's not negative like he used to be. Maybe he was going through some stuff. I like him now.

Foamer's performance reviews suck now. He seems to be going through the motions.

Fineline and DSDan give me early shots.

I don't look for any of them for knowledge. Just for shots of the kicks.

Some have better camera angles or lighting.

@MJO23DAN does a good job and Jumpmanbostic with comparisons and background. Jumpman's camera quality sucks.

Wavy entertains me, and he shows you around the BX and DR

Seth and the Canada guys Sdouble and SeanGo @illistic are good with camera and shots

Bullit and Tony are cool to a degree

Mike Rich and and TWard are positive which makes up for DJ Delz and his negativity

Nightwing, he's not negative like he used to be. Maybe he was going through some stuff. I like him now.

Foamer's performance reviews suck now. He seems to be going through the motions.

Fineline and DSDan give me early shots.

I only watch Bull (actually have met him in person, same guy on and off camera), Tony, Mike Rich, and secretly DamnDee because every once in a while I like watching grown men argue over the internet about sneakers. Its entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom