2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Nothing left but the waiting.. just need 1, but it’s tempting to grab a couple. Hoping to use rewards at FTL, but threw in an entry at FTA as well, in case. All 3 accts are plat/star, but FTL says it’s lacking $80 to keep plat. Prob won’t make a difference for this drop, but I’ve done better in the past with accts that have the $225/300 to maintain the status.

I was curious as to what the head starts meant too. Thanks for those who answered. I'm guessing those of us in smaller cities have better odds at these sorts of things but it's my first time using these apps.

Getting this on all apps in Houston can not reserve a pair through the apps. Tried signing out, and deleting. Idk what to do

3A2BBF13-BBA9-477F-9299-35ADB67CB4E7.png

lol yea I seem to be seeing the most hype from this thread ,I’m sure these will sell out but idk how popular these are outside of NT we shall see though

Think it is hyped here because nike talk usually have bunch of OG heads.. Old school collectors. I am not one of them. Too broke back in those days. This is my first infrared 6.

Back
Top Bottom