2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I Walked in Champs Sunday afternoon & Picked up Size 11 in the Maroon's
I Think We have a better Chance with the Infrared's cause the UNC/Pearl Blue 9's & The Chinese New Year 12's
came out recently and Did better then I expected as far as selling...
I honestly don't think those releases are comparable to this as far as the demand.

You literally can not lose at Greenbrier lol im omw there now to do check-ins. They’re usually a guaranteed W at 10M
I haven't put in a raffle at Greenbrier since the Concord 11 lows and dude gave me a guaranteed ticket back then.

I usually hit at Patrick Henry, or I'll put in for some raffles on base which are hit or miss.

It all depends on where you stay, that determines if a release is "easy" or not. Im 99.99% positive I'm going to hit on FTL, I've yet to miss on anything with a 10 min headstart in eastern NC. On the flip side when I enter my 10 min in VA (Hampton Roads area) I always miss beyond an occasional win at Greenbrier.

You literally can not lose at Greenbrier lol im omw there now to do check-ins. They’re usually a guaranteed W at 10M

I agree. I shop at Greenbriar, Chesapeake Square and Lynnhaven. I had equal success with those 3.

shoutout to yall in the 75. :nthat:

hope yall aint 10.5

Didn't know there were that many of us up here

I normally always win at Lynnhaven FTA. I actually won Spiderman's at Greenbrier, and went to Lynnhaven to pick up. When I saw I won I just assumed it was Lynnhaven and didn't pay attention to the location.

I normally always win at Lynnhaven FTA. I actually won Spiderman's at Greenbrier, and went to Lynnhaven to pick up. When I saw I won I just assumed it was Lynnhaven and didn't pay attention to the location.

this is my first time trying with the raffles and all.
wish i knew with other releases.

Yeah man I've been in the 757 since '04, with a brief stop in NOLA for 4 years lol.

I'ma 12-13, so your 10.5 is safe bro lol. I'll put in any other size in the raffle box on base for yall locally. It's an actual raffle box, so you can drop multiple slips in. I've hit more times with that than on the apps.

Can some one explain to me what this countdown thing is? I did it on champs/footlocker and they both say 10m head start and I have until thursday at 5p to make changes. what does this mean? the show releases on Saturday. Do I need to do anything else besides get on the app 10 before they release on Saturday and I can buy them before they go live on the site or something?

Can some one explain to me what this countdown thing is? I did it on champs/footlocker and they both say 10m head start and I have until thursday at 5p to make changes. what does this mean? the show releases on Saturday. Do I need to do anything else besides get on the app 10 before they release on Saturday and I can buy them before they go live on the site or something?
How do you have a 10 minute head start but no clue what the process is?

How do you have a 10 minute head start but no clue what the process is?
cuz I just followed the directions. I have no idea what any of it means or how this works. I assumed this just means I can buy them 10 min early on the website. But I have a feeling that's not right.

Yeah man I've been in the 757 since '04, with a brief stop in NOLA for 4 years lol.

I'ma 12-13, so your 10.5 is safe bro lol. I'll put in any other size in the raffle box on base for yall locally. It's an actual raffle box, so you can drop multiple slips in. I've hit more times with that than on the apps.

welcome dawg. lol.
born and raised newport news.

i guess id need military id to actually buy anything tho right?

kinda feel like these aint gonna be too much of an issue.
those UNCs are the limited

Back
Top Bottom