Alley oop from my guy on here for Shoepalace for the 8
Prolly gonna return the 8.5 seems they run long

6A7CF2CC-F707-4704-939C-41376C99C358.png

My second pair coming in

Attachments

• E595FFD4-E860-42A7-8F4E-A194A1A448B4.png
    E595FFD4-E860-42A7-8F4E-A194A1A448B4.png
    506 KB · Views: 0
Finishline charged my paypal but hasn’t sent me any other emails, how do you know you copped on Finishline? (Apologies for the rookie question)

What does fellow NikeTalker's think of this - I got an offer from a buyer to purchase my 2000 Infrared for $300. It is still wearable and basically DS. Based on the pictures that everyone is posting of their pickup, im hesitant in selling them.

I'd go through with that deal. Let him figure out if they're wearable or not :lol:

Only a matter of time before they crumble, so you just have to decide if you want to do a midsole swap or not. I'm lazy and I think the 2019s are great, so I'd take the deal.

How do these fit compared to AJ6 Like Mike or the maroons? I have both of those in a 9.5, although i wear sz10 in 1,3,4,5

Unbelievable that online retailers still have so much trouble with these releases. Finishline declined 2 cards for no reason. I’m too old for this.
thats whu i dont use anything but paypal or gift cards on finishline. too much messed up **** happens on there

Got to Sleep in, Trying my luck with Unclaimed pairs at Champs & Footlocker, Wish me Luck...
Size 11 I need btw

Just picked up my size 11. Definitely could have sized down to a 10.5. :smh: *Disclaimer...everyone's feet are different though.

I was able to use a $10 FootLocker coupon. $190.00 out the door.

Damn glad i got "tts" n 1/2 down. Im betting for me the 1/2 down will fit me.

11.5 fit perfectly,I assumed they would.All the people stating individuals don’t know there real size can kick rocks.I wear a 12 in everything but 6,12,13.The other retros,size12 fit perfectly without space or heel slippage besides the aforementioned retros.
Glad I'm not the only one.. I don't get how people were so confident on saying TTS.

Yeah, I highly doubt y’all know your true brannock size.

Guarantee at least 80% of y’all never even did a heel to ball measurement for that matter.

Y’all just don’t know your size. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom