2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I hate downtown brooklyn. I was driving around so I said let go pick up my kicks and there was no parking. Ended up driving back home and taking the train down

Finally!!!!!!

Attachments

• 3EFD94E5-3542-4880-B79E-77B05D229175.jpeg
    3EFD94E5-3542-4880-B79E-77B05D229175.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 36
Can anyone else confirm the birthday coupnos last till your next bday...don't want to look like a fool in-store lol...

Check you pears y’all

Had to go to FTL 3 times to get the correct pair. 1st had half the N in NIKE ripped off, the exchange given to me was the wrong size (I’m a 10, they gave me a 10.5). Fortunately, the final pair given was correct. No contrast heel though. The other pairs had a least one shoe with a contrast heel

F6CEF4BC-0CAE-456D-B813-4F4907625696.jpeg
Man these are so amazing. I couldn’t be happier with how these turned out. As I mentioned before i struck out on the FTL raffle but hit on Champs. I got to the mall about 930 ish, a few other dudes there but not too bad. I picked up my size 11 and asked the employee if they had any more in my size that weren’t raffled. Nada. Went over to Footlocker to check. Nada.

I live in Boise so these are the only two stores I can cop at that ain’t online. So, it turns out me going the stockx route for my second pair was inevitable anyways even if I pulled the trigger a little early.

Anyways, these things are PERFECT. There’s no flaws on my pair that I can see. The Infrared shade is SPOT ON!! Just exactly how I remember it with the ogs. There is a contrast heel but it’s VERY slight. Love the look and feel of the Durabuck. They even SMELL like the og did out of the box lol.

After worrying for the past 2 hours, I finally got my Eastbay order confirmation! I can't wait to see these kicks in person.

Just picked up my size 11. Definitely could have sized down to a 10.5. :smh: *Disclaimer...everyone's feet are different though.

I was able to use a $10 FootLocker coupon. $190.00 out the door.
This is good to know, glad I went with the size 12. Not happy for you though hopefully u can find a 10.5 easily.

Lucked out and was able to cop at FNL fcfs. Hit on the Ftl app while I was on line, so the insurance pair should be coming in, but will probably send those back.

These were the first J's I ever had in high school. So sweet to have them back in original form.

Attachments

• 20190216_121218.jpg
    20190216_121218.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 19
I am content now.. love snagging a pair in store on RD. Used rewards coupon, just under $195 out the door. Ended up with contrast heel.. loving it. But as others mentioned, it’s faint.. you can see/feel the difference, but it only shows in certain lighting. NA lined up, color looking good.. I’m happy to have gotten a clean pair since I only picked up 1 for now. But the temptation is strong for the double, these came out amazing.

Back
Top Bottom