2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
C1EE04DB-ABB4-4E98-B482-E684D8015B9E.jpeg
Aside from excess glue in some spots, which is expected on a GR in this scale, these are amazing. Reminds me a lot of the execution of the BC3 last year where most pairs were made well and almost everyone ate.

Nah my size has a huge market for consumers and resellers. Doesn't help either its one of the lesser produced sizes
I'm more or less hoping for retail within a week on goat/stockx hopefully

Nah 8.
I feel you bro. A few years ago I felt our size 8 was easy to score, now not so much. I grabbed from SNKRS yesterday but I only needed 1 pair. No need to double so I'm not sure what it looked like in Jersey here for in stores etc for our size.

I guess I’m one of the few that didn’t eat. Not sure if it’s because I’m size 14 and they didn’t make as many in my size or people grabbing 5 pairs at a time cut me off. Not a good release for me. Struck out on every raffle and all the stores were out of stock. Glad you guys ate though. Cheers.
On champs website, it allowed me to put your size in my cart.

Nice lace lock positioning. It looks like you also bypassed tucking the laces under the first part of the jumpman "flap", which i like as well. Tucking the laces under the flap at that lower part always seemed to bunch up the jumpman instead of keeping it flat. The lace lock there makes a super clean look.
Yes sir! Every 6 same way

Yay there's other people who have not recieved tracking from the foot stores. Was starting to feel lonely

Remember a few years back....a lot of years back, when cats on here would get mad at you if you mentioned Nike Air. As if it was set in stone that it was never coming back....you know who you are. **** y’all

Those types were always weird to me

Gentry’s reasoning for not retroing product true to the original was always weird to me.

Gentry was a resellers dream.

Never retro the same as the OG so the OG's retain resell value.. and when you get close to it, make it stupid limited.

:lol: word bro.

What killed me was them Og’s will inevitably die
Yeah it never made any sense at all. Let’s butcher retros so much they barely resemble the OG’s to pay homage to the OG’s and OG collectors????? Like what the heck :lol:

:lol: yeah bro. Exactly. It was b.s. I hope he has no say I. What gets released. Terrible. And of course he had his own interest in mind. And I’m mad at myself for spending money on those half arsed retros. But hey we were all young and dumb.

What’s funny is that OGs are loosing they’re allure. When you “protect” them for so many years, a lot of people forget, don’t ever find out about, or move on from certain models.

Also, I’ve seen almost every collector with a 1991 pair on social media say they WISH they could get an updated version of exactly what they got then. I’m sure they want their OGs wearable or at least able to be stared at without rubberbrands or plastic holding the shoe together. He falsely spoke for many OG collectors who don’t even share his outlook.

Back
Top Bottom