2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
The durabuck can be much better. That company went out of business in 98, but even as late as 2003, we were still getting a much better version of durabuck. Go look at pics of 03 blk/chrome 8s for yourself. Thick cuts, color depth, and grey rands.

Yup. Grey rands were on point. Those Blk/Cmt IV's NEED to have this...
1978JordanVIIIBlack 004.jpg
1978JordanVIIIBlack 005.jpg

Also how is the sizing? I have a 10.5 in everything but the 2014 in a 10 and the are too big…

Everyone's feet are different. These run a tad big on me. Got an 11 (I'm an 11 in pretty much everything) but could have easily gone with a 10.5.

Couldn’t wait any longer. To get some gas and visit the in laws at their store

A3C4C9C8-8B05-40F8-87E8-CC6E561D8356.jpeg

The proper way to rock the lace locks. :nthat:

Ok...forgot the long lost cousin who insisted on joining in on the OG fam pic:
20190217_181710.jpg

Those Tinker 3's are so trash. :sick: Get those away from those other pairs immediately. :lol:

Cannot find any men size pair in local malls. Have GS and TD everywhere. Thought they made more than this... people offering turbo greens for these. Ha. No thanks.

Just learned that my credit card declined my Eastbay purchase for potential fraud. Frustrating. I’m guessing these are sold out now.

Does anybody else have this on their eastbay shipment? I wont complain if im getting 2 js for the price of 1:0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190217-170236_Samsung capture.jpg
    Screenshot_20190217-170236_Samsung capture.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 63
Just learned that my credit card declined my Eastbay purchase for potential fraud. Frustrating. I’m guessing these are sold out now.

I just saw some sizes on Footlocker or Footaction. Not sure if they add to cart.

Reactions: ARK
C1EE04DB-ABB4-4E98-B482-E684D8015B9E.jpeg
Aside from excess glue in some spots, which is expected on a GR in this scale, these are amazing. Reminds me a lot of the execution of the BC3 last year where most pairs were made well and almost everyone ate.

That’s how every marquee release should be.

I've read every post since around Friday night, I've seen about 5-10 people say that Finishline is getting late shipments, and don't forget about the Monday phone jig if you still need a pear:

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

It seems like theres a lot of ghost stock.

Ive still carted a couple times and started to checkout for a double up so I think some is stock or glitches.

If I was positive I wanted another pair Id probably check regularly on all the foot sights just in case.

Back
Top Bottom