2019 Autoshow Thread - LA AutoShow 11/22 - 12/01

Karma Pininfarina GT
karma-pininfarina-gt-1.jpg

lines are pretty much spot on... is the interior the same or lexus is more luxurious?

they looks like a box with tiny wheel and short wheelbase(?)

dads in my area are actually fixing up their minivans they do not look half bad but those are just way too boxy, then again if the point is to be driven in it and ride in uber luxury with good leg room then it make sense

lexus-lm-minivan-1.jpg

lines are pretty much spot on... is the interior the same or lexus is more luxurious?

The interior was alright. The van my friend owns had "luxurious" trimmings by Filipino standards, but nothing compared to the one Lexus has. It looks like Lexus went all out with features.

These things are abundant throughout Manila along with the Toyota Hi-Ace and a bunch of other supersized vans.

TOYOTAHIACE_16.jpg

Hyundai Starex

hyundai-grand-starex-urban-tg-facelift-200_i32fbv.jpg

Funny thing is some owners strip down the standard seats and fabricate their own so they could fit MORE people in these vans which defeats the purpose of it being comfortable :lol:

Last edited:
yah i wouldn't mind being driven in it, vehicle looks gigantic and seats two in the back :lol:

the toyota versions probably a 7 seater?
lexus-lm-minivan-1.jpg

yah i wouldn't mind being driven in it, vehicle looks gigantic and seats two in the back :lol:

the toyota versions probably a 7 seater?
lexus-lm-minivan-1.jpg

Same. That legroom is like flying first class :lol:

The Alphard is like an overpriced Sienna catered to the rich Filipinos in Manila :lol:

Can't lie, I like minivans :pimp:

2020 Nissan GT-R
R34’s Iconic Bayside Blue For 50th Anniversary Edition
dcecae69-2020-nissan-gt-r-50th-ann-1.jpg

74affdb4-2020-nissan-gt-r-50th-ann-23.jpg

7ba55f01-2020-nissan-gt-r-50th-ann-7.jpg

faf3b772-2020-nissan-gt-r-50th-ann-4.jpg

2209f57d-2020-nissan-gt-r-50th-ann-14.jpg

de0fbd29-2020-nissan-gt-r-50th-ann-33.jpg

e8e531f7-2020-nissan-gt-r-50th-ann-36.jpg

Going to the auto show next weekend. This will be my first time and im kind of excited. Got tickets for bae and I as part of his VDay gift. Hopefully next weekend is nice

crazy the level that cars are at today. still love the older styling of cars since they werent so streamlined within automakers. but hard to buy a bad car now a days.

Back
Top Bottom