2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue.. but again it seems to be Reid and kaep AND then everyone else

Also from that link I posted.. you had Reid trying set up meetings with just him and kaep without everyone else.. and then josh Norman wanting to fight Reid

I still dont know what to make of this, more players left with Reid as well. I dont know who's telling the truth given all the conflicting accusations in the article. Sad because I believe everyone had their hearts in the right place but alot got lost in translation and there was some lack of transparency on both sides probably

Dallas is fortunate to only be down 7. Not being able to take advantage of that Dak fumble might end up costing the Skins the game though.

Getting joy out of seeing yall fake under dog *** blow a lead and a season. You’re def the under dogs now.

Falcons still need a W to get to our record, right?

O my bad.. we beat y'all, so y'all can't exactly get to our record

Also funny how eagles fans clown maga dak but got that that bum Malcolm Jenkins who digs through Uncle Tom cabinet

Yup, definitely an Uncle Tom

I still dont know what to make of this, more players left with Reid as well. I dont know who's telling the truth given all the conflicting accusations in the article. Sad because I believe everyone had their hearts in the right place but alot got lost in translation and there was some lack of transparency on both sides probably

I think once the owners decided to blackball kaep, that became the focus for Reid

Or at least that's what I get from that article.. I mean it's explicitly said:

"Reid & Co. were focused first on getting Kaepernick a job after the former 49ers quarterback went unsigned entering 2017"

Im just talking **** to go back and forth :lol: but here’s what Reid said about Jenkins

Last edited:
woudlnt Kittle's feet have to be down too even tho he caught the ball in the end zone for it to be a touch down.

cause its not a catch until you have 2 feet down. but his feet dont come down in the end zone with the ball in the endzone. he was airborn in the endzone

woudlnt Kittle's feet have to be down too even tho he caught the ball in the end zone for it to be a touch down.

cause its not a catch until you have 2 feet down. but his feet dont come down in the end zone with the ball in the endzone. he was airborn in the endzone
Not if he has possession in the end zone plane. That supecedes anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom