2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC is like a high class prostitute with how classy he talks when he slurps Mahomes.

The MNF team with Witten/Booger come across sounding like random thots when they do it.

The more I read into this, it seems like Reid was feeling some type of way (the article below talks about Reid and certain others feeling like they were taking bigger risks than the others).. and instead of actually actively discussing his issues with the others involved or proactively dealing with things, he's just read into things.. like this, I'm sure the owners asked and so Jenkins brought it back to the group:

"On Nov. 29, Reid received a text from one of the leaders of the coalition, Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins, about Jenkins' discussions with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and the league's player liaison, Troy Vincent. At issue was how the players could partner with owners on initiatives within the African-American community. The two sides had discussed the league making a huge donation to social justice causes. Jenkins' text to the group concluded with: "If they were to agree to this, do you think you'd be more comfortable with ending the demonstrations?" Reid believed that Jenkins -- without consent of the group -- had volunteered to end their protest in exchange for a financial commitment from the NFL."

"My head was ready to explode," Reid recalls. "I was already drifting from the coalition, and this confirmed why."

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ement-endures-supporters-more-fragmented-ever

The Bengals look like ****.

UnsteadyPracticalAmbushbug-max-1mb.gif

I mean... isn't it dangerous for him to play if he can't even fly?

idk sounds idiotic to me all around :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom