2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when a lot of NTers thought Andy Reid was crazy for moving up to grab Mahomes? Andy a genius.

Bro. I was helping spacedoodoo spacedoodoo out in another thread finding some receipts and its time to start a dialogue.

You

WERE

THIS

PERSON

Mahomes.JPG
Mahomes2.JPG

HOW THE **** YOU GOING TO **** ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR SAYING THE CHIEFS REACHED WHEN YOU WERE DRIVING THAT GOD DAMN BUS

giphy.gif

And to think how much they paid Sammy

IMO that money could have been better well spent on the defensive side but when that deal was signed they had ZERO idea that Barry was going to be out as long as he has and most importantly they didn't believe that Mahomes was going to be this good this fast. Chiefs brass quietly assumed that this year would be a soft rebuild and wanted to surround Mahomes with as much talent as possible to make his job and adjustment easier.

Bro. I was helping spacedoodoo spacedoodoo out in another thread finding some receipts and its time to start a dialogue.

You

WERE

THIS

****ING

PERSON

Mahomes.JPG
Mahomes2.JPG

HOW THE **** YOU GOING TO **** ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR SAYING THE CHIEFS REACHED WHEN YOU WERE DRIVING THAT GOD DAMN BUS

giphy.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Timid a full time drunk bruh he don’t know half the **** he post

“Remember when people called Andy crazy for drafting mahomes”

*****, that was you! :rofl:

IMO that money could have been better well spent on the defensive side but when that deal was signed they had ZERO idea that Barry was going to be out as long as he has and most importantly they didn't believe that Mahomes was going to be this good this fast. Chiefs brass quietly assumed that this year would be a soft rebuild and wanted to surround Mahomes with as much talent as possible to make his job and adjustment easier.

But they did have an idea that Sammy Watkins was Sammy Watkins

I mean, I assume.. I hope

It kills me that the Bears were that close to taking the Patriots to OT.

At least theyre making football fun to watch this year as a fan, and the fact that they havent gotten blown out in any games yet is a good thing.

Bears D must've gotten ****faced over the bye cause they haven't showed up since

Posting to read later but hopefully bomani and dominque talk about it soon

EDIT:
read the article.. again (as was said in the original undefeated article), this seems to be where the fallout with the 2 is about:

"In Reid’s view... Kaepernick, who should have been the one to determine whether the coalition partnered with the league in anything. Moreover, Reid demanded that the coalition, in its negotiation with owners, require that Kaepernick be signed by an NFL team before any deal would be struck. Jenkins and Boldin did not comply."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom