2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bortles is trash.

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog can my friend trust Aaron Jones today or nah?

idk what your friends alternatives are but i wouldnt trust him to get more looks than hes been getting until it actually happens. McCarthy seems pretty firm on his stance of splitting these dudes time, and the reason Jamal Williams takes reps from him is because he's much better at pass blocking so he'll probably continue to get his reps.

Jones ceiling would be 10-15 points. he's good for 50 yards each game and a few catches. whether he gets a TD or not who knows.

IMG_6698.JPG

IMG_6314.JPG

IMG_5947.JPG

idk what your alternatives are but i wouldnt trust him to get more looks than hes been getting until it actually happens. McCarthy seems pretty firm on his stance of splitting these dudes time, and the reason Jamal Williams takes reps from him is because he's much better at pass blocking so he'll probably continue to get his reps.

Jones ceiling would be 10-15 points. he's good for 50 yards each game and a few catches. whether he gets a TD or not who knows.

It's either him or Alex Collins. 10-15 points is fine by me considering last game Jones only posted 4.9 :sick: :lol: I'm just torn on either of them.

Bortles needs to always be thinking run whenever some dumbass play call comes in on a 3rd or 4th and short :smh:

Still trash tho, but Chark shoulda had that TD

It's either him or Alex Collins. 10-15 points is fine by me considering last game Jones only posted 4.9 :sick: :lol: I'm just torn on either of them.

well a positive to taking Jones is that McCarthy and Rodgers have been historically good coming off a bye. So they've had time to do whatever they need to do on offense and Rodgers has been vocal about getting the ball in Jones hands, so him having a good game very well could happen. He's actually good so it could happen at any time. Im not sure if Allen is the better one in the Ravens running game or not. ask buc em maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom