2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an office job helps.. plus this wonderful invention called a smart phone, you should probably check it out

My employer actually pays for mine
Wasn’t trolling at all bro. Was a serious question. I believe we all know what a smart phone is. Nice try on the sly jab. Just asking because you post at an insanely high rate. Ever tried yambs?

This summer you and I had a huge back and forth about how RB by committee was the way to go because that’s what the eagles did last year. And to keep them fresh. Now they shouldn’t be sharing reps?

Also it’s because of pass blocking

I'm not saying don't share reps.. but you can still split reps and get a guy 15-20 touches per

Don't remember the specifics of the argument.. but I think all teams need at least 2 guys, cause max u want 1 guy getting is 20 touches per regularly

Division rival? 25/8 :pimp:

maxresdefault.jpg
The season is wrapped up like a to go plate. Division rivalry don't mean nothing now. :lol:

The season is wrapped up like a to go plate. Division rivalry don't mean nothing now. :lol:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hell, I get more joy out of certain sports now because of my hatred for certain teams.. like whenever duke takes that L in the NCAA tourney or what happened to fsu football on Saturday

Alexander played that well

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog went and looked it up, dude has 1 game with over 10 carries.. not saying pound it with him, but assumed he would be used more, like averaging at least 15 touches per

Alexander played that well

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog went and looked it up, dude has 1 game with over 10 carries.. not saying pound it with him, but assumed he would be used more, like averaging at least 15 touches per

I wouldn’t mind seeing him get more but like I said I think he loses reps because of his pass blocking ability. With that said our offense in general has been off and not getting as much plays in general to create more opportunities to run the ball. I think he’ll start to get more moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom