2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Adam Schefter:

Le’Veon Bell is not going to be traded. He can’t be traded because he cannot be traded until he signs his franchise tender. He has not signed that franchise tender. He is not in the Steelers’ building. It’s now 8:10 Eastern on Tuesday morning. There is no sign, no indication of when he’s coming in. Now, I guess he could show up in the next seven hours and sign that franchise tender and Pittsburgh would trade him. There’s [just] so much that would have to come together. And he hasn’t even talked to the Steelers about what it would take to come back, whether they’d put him on the exempt list for two weeks […] So Le’Veon Bell is not going to be traded by the trade deadline today. Allow me to report that to you directly. He’s not going to be traded. Because he can’t be traded.

Dude would rather retire than play for the Giants or raiders.

I feel the need to @Hahahaha even though I know he cant post in here.

giphy (1).gif

Random question, but could the Steelers be really shady about this whole situation since Leveon needs to play in 6 games. Could they put him on an exempt list or IR and just tag him again next year? That would make me laugh.

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog why all this talk with trading HCD?

I can’t tell if it’s just journalist speculation or real rumors yet but I think the idea is becasue he’s on a contract year and isn’t worth paying. I read a tweet saying we have depth in the secondary to support the idea but I don’t agree with that at all. Especially at safety.

I doubt anything happens, especially if we wanna win this year. But I do agree I’m not sure if he’ll be worth paying. Safety market is in a weird place and I’m sure there will be options at a good deal one way or another.

Random question, but could the Steelers be really shady about this whole situation since Leveon needs to play in 6 games. Could they put him on an exempt list or IR and just tag him again next year? That would make me laugh.

I dont think so..

Also I'm not sure what happens to their compensatory pick situation if they pull the offer sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom