2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20181030_140256.jpg

upload_2018-10-30_14-20-20.gif

Golden Tate ALWAYS shows off against Dallas...

Good pickup philly!

These WR trades are making Jerrah and Dallas look like straight suckers for getting fleeced out of a 1st for Cooper. Both guys that got traded today are better than him

All these good WRs being traded for 3rd rounders or less huh jerry? :stoneface: :rolleyes :ohwell:

Tate is for sure better, not sure about Thomas tho.

But yea, the point still remains. Cowboys are dumb as hell

Eagles prob had 10% interest in Cooper but saw Dallas was desperate and trolled them with false offers when they planned on getting someone else better all along

I'll allow it :lol:

These WR trades are making Jerrah and Dallas look like straight suckers for getting fleeced out of a 1st for Cooper. Both guys that got traded today are better than him

Arent both of them free agents after this year though?

Plus Cooper has age on his side. Both players either will start to decline soon or already have in the case of DT.

I'm not saying cooper is good here either.

DT being mentioned to fill in the Fuller role .. Uh fuller has burners & hands. Thomas has height/size

Arent both of them free agents after this year though?

Plus Cooper has age on his side. Both players either will start to decline soon or already have in the case of DT.

I'm not saying cooper is good here either.

i'd rather cooper over DT, but both got issues with drops.. also i'd have to see DT's contract

obviously, im talking just as players.. not factoring the trade prices, which would probably make me want DT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom