2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT for a 4th, not bad. his production has got worse and his contract payout per year was getting higher.

since sanders got there, about 600 yds and 6 tds separate them. not big a difference.

Vikings...

tenor (11).gif

DT for a 4th, not bad. his production has got worse and his contract payout per year was getting higher.

since sanders got there, about 600 yds and 6 tds separate them. not big a difference.

This trade works out for both team, in my opinion.

Vikings...

tenor (11).gif

I don't know that they can, but at the very least, both Tate and Ha Ha are now gone from the NFCN.

Bro I want this one BAD but I cant justify $50 for essentially a long sleeve tee

120-1804__93181.1535749265.1000.1000.jpg

Something Bostick I cant remember his first name. Don't know how he made it home after that F up. Hes from somewhere in South Carolina too
ON SALE AT FANATICS.... $36

I don't think the Rams even get to the SB. They're a great team, don't get me wrong, but their defense is still exploitable and they easily have the weakest HFA in the NFC, so even locking that up throughout doesn't create a daunting environment for any opponent in either the Divisional round or NFCCG. I think there's way too much time left in the season for defenses to come up with a scheme to slow them down on offense a bit. You see it time and time again in the NFL come the postseason. I know rules are different, but until we see otherwise...

It's now after 4PM EST.

Tate traded to Philly
DT traded to Texans
Ty Mont traded to Ravens
Clinton-Dix traded to Skins
Fowler traded to Rams

Pryor signing with Bills

Brandon Marshall released

Bell a no-show

Am I missing anything?

I don’t like the TY Montgomery trade. We don’t give Alex Collins enough touches, now Montgomery will take Moreno snaps from him. My friend is pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom