2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 1st defensive stint I was seeing LB’s on Goodwin at least twice. Mullens wasn’t aware but guarantee they’ll make him aware next series.

You gonna be happy tonight. But you ain’t gonna be happy when we picking Bosa come April.
I understand tanking.

But IDC if we both suck. If you can’t get up for this game then you’re wild sus.

**** the draft man. Nothing is guaranteed.

Y’all had a highly drafted edge player, that panned all the way out, then traded him only to draft a guy that you pray is even 80% of Mack lol.

I understand tanking.

But IDC if we both suck. If you can’t get up for this game then you’re wild sus.

**** the draft man. Nothing is guaranteed.

Y’all had a highly drafted edge player, that panned all the way out, then traded him only to draft a guy that you pray is even 80% of Mack lol.
Hard to get hyped for anything raider related these days. Both **** boys Mark Davis and Gruden murked any kind of feelings I had invested in them for the last 30 years.

Hard to get hyped for anything raider related these days. Both **** boys Mark Davis and Gruden murked any kind of feelings I had invested in them for the last 30 years.
Oooooo you’re right.

Even tho we both almost equally suck; the light is very dim at the end of your tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom