2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude

tumblr_p6s1gnpNBi1ty431ro1_500.gif

Could be true though. I remember seeing here somewhere a post about him not wanting Kizer, but overruled by the GM.

2nd and 3rd, for a guy who couldn't beat out a rookie who has never completed 60% of his passes at any level of football

It’s so funny how everyone’s sports hindsight is spot on. “Oh I knew when Adam Thielen went undrafted he’d be a great receiver”

I know lol. But that’s how people talk nowadays. Whether it’s a coach, sports media person, fan, etc, they all claim they had some crazy prediction when someone succeeds. But nobody ever mentions the 100% incorrect prediction they had

Human nature, I guess.

Gotta get rid of all 53 if the team quit on you. I only say that cause I know we not lettin Gruden go

Last edited:
Hue Jackson isn't washed up because he wasn't all that good to begin with. He had one good year as the OC in Cincinnati and that's it.

Hue Jackson was the hottest coaching candidate in the league at the time when he took that job with the Browns. I said from the minute he took that job it was the worst decision he possibly could have made.

I agree. Hue built a great reputation as an offensive wizard during his stint with the bengals..

Going to the Browns as a HC is career suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom