2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is infuriating how inept the Jets are compared to teams like the Rams & Bears. Young QB's.... follow their damn formula. Fire Bowles and hire an offensive mind.

I’m guessing because you can rely on him to not **** up? Which I’d be totally ok with because I feel like someone is more likely to **** up than break one. Not like anytime there’s a good return it doesn’t get called back with a block in the back anyway.

Makes sense, I’m just sayin I remember how he balled out during the Packers SB run then became trash in coverage now he handling punting duties

Makes sense, I’m just sayin I remember how he balled out during the Packers SB run then became trash in coverage now he handling punting duties

Nah he’s never really been trash in coverage. He played well in Cleveland too. He’s kind of ageless. I think he’s 34 but doesn’t seem like she’s aged a bit. Word to Terrance Newman.

It is infuriating how inept the Jets are compared to teams like the Rams & Bears. Young QB's.... follow their damn formula. Fire Bowles and hire an offensive mind.
Jets won't though. When I posted about 1st and 2nd rounders drafted since 2000 a few weeks back, it was overwhelmingly defensive. It seems like Woody Johnson and the organization is focused on trying to stop Brady, rather than build a offensive that can score with him. Try refuse to draft offensive talent and can't sign big name free agents on that side of the ball.

Over the past 18 years (Year 2000 for JETE fans), the Jets have only drafted 7 skill players with their 1st or 2nd round pick. 7 out of 38 potential pick.
Those picks were:
Anthony Becht
Santana Moss
LaMont Jordan
Dustin Keller
Stephen Hill
Jace Amaro
Devin Smith

3 TEs, 3 WRs and ONLY 1 RB

Combined skills players Pro Bowls: 1 (and it wasn't even for the Jets)

Of those same 38 picks they also 6 QBs with the same 1st or 2nd round picks
Those picks were:
Chad Pennington
Kellen Clemens
Mark Sanchez
Geno Smith
Christian Hackenberg
Sam Darnold

Combined QB Pro Bowl: 0

So before they start talking about what positions should or shouldn't picked early, maybe they should just DRAFT better

*ends rant*

Yeah I do tulip

25A77070-E828-4764-A30A-A716DEAE2778.jpeg
Ok homie
15208B38-95A7-4714-939E-CDCF8F804718.jpeg

1st 2 seasons
Untitled.png

Career
Untitled.png
The Peter man gotta be the woat

"1. The second-year quarterback's second interception Sunday notched him 11 picks, a record for any player in the Super Bowl era with 100 or fewer career passing attempts. He later crossed the 100-attempt threshold, however, finishing the loss with 12 in 130 career attempts, good for more than one every nine attempts.

2. In comparison, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who faces another all-time great on "Sunday Night Football" in Tom Brady, has thrown 11 interceptions in the last 993 pass attempts, per ESPN. Peterman’s interception rate eclipses Rodgers’ more than tenfold.

3. Peterman also claims as many passing touchdowns (three) as pick-sixes after Floyd's score Sunday" https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...buffalo-bills-stats-interceptions/1886569002/

Tell em Bart! :emoji_speaking_head:

Get Bowles out of here. He called out the defense for not creating turnovers today. They did their damn job by not letting Brock and co in the end zone!

Nah he’s never really been trash in coverage. He played well in Cleveland too. He’s kind of ageless. I think he’s 34 but doesn’t seem like she’s aged a bit. Word to Terrance Newman.

Uh I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him get scored on a lot right after that super bowl year but to each his own :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom