2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of that whistle, it looked like at least one dude gave up on the play...Refs just making **** up right now. A fumble would've been the correct call had they let the play go, but they blew the whistle, so the play should be dead and no fumble.

Yet...ruling was a fumble...:lol: Ok.

Because of that whistle, it looked like at least one dude gave up on the play...Refs just making **** up right now. A fumble would've been the correct call had they let the play go, but they blew the whistle, so the play should be dead and no fumble.

Exactly. You can't blow a whistle to stop the play and then change it. That's ********.

He didn’t tell them till after the Draft. Most players let you know prior to alert them to possible depth issues

No they knew before the draft. As the draft played out it looked like Dallas might have taken TE Goedert and Philly took him 1 pic ahead of the Cowboys.

We'll never knownif they were gonna take him though

No they knew before the draft. As the draft played out it looked like Dallas might have taken TE Goedert and Philly took him 1 pic ahead of the Cowboys.

We'll never knownif they were gonna take him though

That was all media hype...

He hasn’t been lights out by any means, but we had a first round grade on that guard from Texas I believe..

Oline needed to be addressed...

Not sure how much they actually depend on him anymore. Like was said, it's why they drafted Vander Esch.
they don't really anymore

Vander Esch has been impressive

the only guy on D that really is food is Anthony Brown
Our rookie first round LB has been good insurance..pleasantly surprised by his play..

Edit: just saw this was already addressed..

The real question, how long until the cowboys cut him

If I recall correctly, Witten was offered the MNF a lil late in the game..

Once he got that job offer, it made the choice to retire much more obvious ..

That TD play f'ed me up

giphy.gif

Mariota Trubisky Dak Jameis

rank from best to worst

I have zero clue.. I'd probably take mm8, don't think he's fully healthy but he always seems hurt anyways

Dak and trubisky both can't throw and should be backups probably like highend backups or low end starters.. jameis is an idiot with the most arm talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom