2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the jets

tenor.gif

Michael Irvin cleannnnnnnnnn suit this morning! Emmanuel Sanders keeping it real about Dak! “Needs to use his legs/mobility more”

I don't understand this Bell situation. I thought all along he needed to report in order for him to become a FA?

I don't think anybody has gotten all the details of this scenario right yet, as far as options and consequences. Bell's agent didn't even know. He was probably just watching the same reports we were to formulate a strategy. :lol:

I don't understand this Bell situation. I thought all along he needed to report in order for him to become a FA?

I don't think anybody has gotten all the details of this scenario right yet, as far as options and consequences. Bell's agent didn't even know. He was probably just watching the same reports we were to formulate a strategy. :lol:
For some reason NFL Countdown said he is a FA but the Steelers can use the transition tag and match any offer. So now I’m officially confused.

This has probably been the most ridiculous part of the whole situation. I think so far it's been reported that

-leveon would just miss the first month
-leveon has to show up week 10 to become a FA
-steelers could use transition tag on him at a cheaper price next year because he missed a bunch of weeks and it's based on 120% of this year's salary
-steelers can use a transition tag and get multiple picks back
-steelers dont intend to use the tag again
-leveon could make 25M a year next year
-leveon wont play at all

Reporting has been all over the place

Dez tearing his Achilles is probably what ended Le'veon's szn if I had to guess. He wants money and lots of it and he wants it guaranteed.

At this point he knows he's pissed off the steelers so much in concert w Connor actually doing well they'll probably just say **** it and let him go. Making Connors performance help him from that aspect

The reporting on this has been extremely sus with the narrative changes. Before the season started it was made to seem like if bell didn't report he would be on the same contract in perpetuity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom