2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good result for Philadelphia, if I’m an Eagles fan I’m watching this game thinking that the division is still attainable.

Good result for Philadelphia, if I’m an Eagles fan I’m watching this game thinking that the division is still attainable.

Yup.. Dallas winning was better result for us

But Washington still falling apart.. and we got 2 vs them still

Best result for giants probably

NFCE is up for grabs and probably won't be settled until week 17. Giants definitely still alive. I said earlier, but the best the winner of that division finishes will be 9-7. My guess is it will be 8-8 though.

DT3ZR3lUMAAL9et.jpg:large

Didn't mind Dallas winning. It just sets up the inevitable disastrous disappointment come the last two weeks of the year. They're losing vs the Saints, the Eagles is a tossup game even at this point, and the Colts are surging (though ideally, Cowboys should win for the Texans benefit.)

Rodney Harrison is constantly negative. I don't know if he's bitter about something or full of himself or what.

He always care across as a **** as a player and yeah, he always comes across as a **** on the pre-show even more.

One of the only episodes of A Football Life that I couldn’t even finish because he just comes across so unlikeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom