2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you hand off you legit give teams a chance to get their 2nd level defenders in on gaps

On short yardage plays, go tempo and QB sneak.. or go playaction or something

Unless your line gets push handoffs ain't going work.. and at least on a QB sneak the QB is moving right away if they get push.. or can attack a gap before the LBs can really fill in

When you hand off you legit give teams a chance to get there 2nd level defenders in on gaps

On short yardage plays, go tempo and QB sneak.. or go playaction or something

Unless your line gets push handoffs ain't going work.. and at least on a QB sneak the QB is moving right away if they get push.. or can attack a gap before the LBs can really fill in
I dont know if youve seen this O-line tonight but they have been crumbling and couldnt block the wind right now. I got no confidence they wouldve executed.

I dont know if youve seen this O-line tonight but they have been crumbling and couldnt block the wind right now. I got no confidence they wouldve executed.

Hate giving him credit, but just watch brady on QB sneaks.. so many things the QB could do

I guess at least Ryan Ingram & Kamara arent scoring against my friend

giphy.gif

Outside of 3 other dudes on that offense, I'm pretty sure saints just makin up people to throw too

Not sure why they haven't gotten Hooper involved on the middle level. They keep trying to push downfield, but they have no time for that. Sark isn't calling a good game.

They need to just let the clock keep running like a middle school game and get this **** over with I wanna go to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom