2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, never heard you sound that hurt before. I guess the trolling thing's hiding a lot of anger.

DmlDKEHU0AAtBUY.jpg

Glad to see you back! Seahawks must be winning games again!

Lame ***
It's sad because I root for you too. I got TY on my team so I need your boy to play well. Want to get the Sea-SF rivalry poppin again.

But the sad fact is your teams and the players you root for just suck. Don't lash out at me about it.

lindsay has been a bright spot for the broncos this season. hope homie continues to grow. love what i see so far from him.

You have got to be kidding me...

Never in 32 years have I seen more injuries on a team than this year. It’s absolutely incredible.

But the sad fact is your teams and the players you root for just suck. Don't lash out at me about it.

Shut your lame *** up

Talking like your fraud *** teams gonna do anything other than get a ****** draft pick and lose their coach to U$C

Sit in hiding for 5 weeks and then show up to talk. You’re nothing more than a west coast Falcons fan.

Shut your lame *** up

Talking like your fraud *** teams gonna do anything other than get a ****** draft pick and lose their coach to U$C

Sit in hiding for 5 weeks and then show up to talk. You’re nothing more than a west coast Falcons fan.
You have a nice evening Champ :wink:

Unlike you I've never hidden anywhere or pretended I was a "troll" rather than a fan of my team, but you make the narrative that helps you calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom