2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why run him out there with a shoddy OL & below average skill position players if he's not 100% healthy?

Who's 100% at this point? Ain't like he's coming off a serious injury.

They're scared he's gonna keep throwing INT's and get more exposed but he has to play to get better.

Who's 100% at this point? Ain't like he's coming off a serious injury.

They're scared he's gonna keep throwing INT's and get more exposed but he has to play to get better.

I agree if he's healthy, he should be playing. However, he would be throwing to **** except for Enunwa & Herndon. Robby is straight up useless this season.

edit: Bortles news already posted
holeup.png

I agree if he's healthy, he should be playing. However, he would be throwing to **** except for Enunwa & Herndon. Robby is straight up useless this season.

And he was throwing to **** before he got hurt. I don't see how that's relevant if we're trying to use the same argument as to why he needed to start in the first place. Bills put Allen back in there. It's not like he's out there tossing it up to Andre Reed and Eric Moulds. He just needs that rep count for development.

And he was throwing to **** before he got hurt. I don't see how that's relevant if we're trying to use the same argument as to why he needed to start in the first place. Bills put Allen back in there. It's not like he's out there tossing it up to Andre Reed and Eric Moulds. He just needs that rep count for development.

I think we'll see him back vs Buffalo, and not this weekend @ Titans.

Why are all the college QBs trash :smh:. Besides Grier, please come back

The Bortles news is really gonna crush The Good Place storylines tho |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom