2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sick: Bruce Arians a much better fit..

i actually disagree.. not that i dont think arians isnt a better option than mccarthy.. but i dont think arians is a good fit either

not sure who i would want to arians with, but it aint the browns (or my own team for that matter as OC).. but arians puts way too much emphasis on down the field passing, which the league is obviously moving away from

browns should go the same route the bears did, look to guys who will be creative with using the whole field

was actually funny enough a game vs you guys when i released what exactly it was about arians i didnt like

^ dont even know if or when he will get suspended..

Dont forget took the league a lil while before suspended kendricks.. and they still have suspended that 1 WR and gregory even thou they both supposedly had slip ups

Ain't yall need an HC?

I think dude should be max OC right now in the league

How many games is his suspension?? 6 games?

not sure, they would have to do the investigation first. The first one this year was 2 games. Technically if you get 2 suspensions for domestic abuse you get a lifetime ban. Not sure how the first one interplayed with DA since he was only suspended 2 and the typically suspension is 6.

not sure, they would have to do the investigation first. The first one this year was 2 games. Technically if you get 2 suspensions for domestic abuse you get a lifetime ban. Not sure how the first one interplayed with DA since he was only suspended 2 and the typically suspension is 6.

6BE962A8-C7E0-4F13-B396-3C5B0E2F8306.png

First suspension was for weapons+ drugs charges...which has s different suspension schedule than domestic violence...

I believe this current suspension will be his first under domestic violence ...so 6 games..

Idk how/if multiple offender status effects him...

^ he got suspended?

I thought that went away when the girl recanted

He was arrested last Saturday, with the same on and off girlfriend for suspected DV.

Per Perez Taylor, Eric Berry intends on practicing this week but his status for Sunday against Oakland is still TBD.

FYI, I don’t want him or think he’s coming to Dallas...there’s no space at LB for him to play..

Even tho any other year I’ll admit this had Jerry written all over it...

He was arrested last Saturday, with the same on and off girlfriend for suspected DV.

I know.. I'm talking about being suspended from the last time he was accused of DV from that girl

I thought his suspension went away when she recanted on the accusation

6BE962A8-C7E0-4F13-B396-3C5B0E2F8306.png

First suspension was for weapons+ drugs charges...which has s different suspension schedule than domestic violence...

I believe this current suspension will be his first under domestic violence ...so 6 games..

Idk how/if multiple offender status effects him...

Yeah im not entirely sure how it will all play out because he already had an investigation for DA with the same girl previously, but since she recanted I think they changed the suspension to just weapons charges since that was what he got stuck with in court. I'm not entirely sure if they would take the first incident into account when determining the suspension for the second though.

I know.. I'm talking about being suspended from the last time he was accused of DV from that girl

Yeah he got a 2 game suspension because he was carrying a couple assault rifles with him. I'm not even sure how effective he is going to be for a team this season. The shoulder he had an issue with in college has been bothering him most of the year. He will probably need another surgery in the offseason.

^ he got suspended?

^ he got suspended?

he had gotten busted for weed some months early.

Then the 1st DV case happened where she also revealed that he had some choppa action in the crib. That whole situation basically got thrown out and he was only suspended for the weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom