2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone fill me in on this "my friend needs player X to score a TD" thing that's happening .....I dont get it

A Belichick disciple has your A team (or B?) riding a 9 game win streak :lol:
A team

he's still garbage though. i'm not fooled :lol:

need to see it against quality teams. he's always beaten .500 teams or worse his entire stint here

the belichick coaching tree just hasn't really shown any success. belichick >>>>>>

i thought you never left

giphy.gif

The last time the Cardinals won a regular season game in Green Bay, the Cards were still in Chicago and the Packers were playing at the Wisconsin State Fair Park.

Let me correct my post.

The last time the Cardinals beat the Packers in Green Bay proper during the regular season was in 1947 at City Stadium.

I still don't think the Texans are any good and I definitely don't think BoB suddenly became a good coach, but a 9 win streak is pretty sick either way so props to them.

I just don't think it's a coincidence that he's doing well know that he finally has an actual QB :lol:
it's fool's gold. we've been winning, but i'm not really convinced of him being a good coach even tho the past 2 months have been enjoyable.

really easy schedule, bunch of games that could've gone either way. *shrug*

even if you consider him successful, that's like 1 out of 10+ disciples from the belichick coaching tree with success

just hesitant to believe in mcdaniels all of a sudden. he seems better off as a coordinator even though this will be his 2nd stint. don't most pats fans have issues with him anyways?

it's fool's gold. we've been winning, but i'm not really convinced of him being a good coach even tho the past 2 months have been enjoyable.

really easy schedule, bunch of games that could've gone either way. *shrug*

even if you consider him successful, that's like 1 out of 10+ disciples from the belichick coaching tree with success
I couldn't agree more, but nice to hear that coming from a Texans fan.

i trust the Packers front office and they know infinitely more than I do. So whatever they do ill support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom