Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kdslittlebro kdslittlebro
tumblr_ozn63vFsjM1uxtjooo4_500.gif

Matt Ryan > sCam

“He’s a physical freak”

And he’s not physical at all, third tier type of of qb. Gonna be funny watching Norv Turner offense expose sCam even more.

Not physical at all? Third tier? Hilarious

Mike & I have some mutual friends that he grew up with. He been a real one.
If it goes down, he swinging lol.

Last edited:
Matt Ryan > sCam

“He’s a physical freak”

And he’s not physical at all, third tier type of of qb. Gonna be funny watching Norv Turner offense expose sCam even more.

You do know that Cams rookie year OC took the system and terminology from Norv Turner when he worked for Norv for 3 years in San Diego right....
Turner will coach Cam harder than anyone he's ever had but it won't be the steep learning curve that people are imagining that it will be. Which was the whole point of Rivera bringing in a guy that the Chud/Shula offensive system that Cam had played under derived from.

You do know that Cams rookie year OC took the system and terminology from Norv Turner when he worked for Norv for 3 years in San Diego right....
Turner will coach Cam harder than anyone he's ever had but it won't be the steep learning curve that people are imagining that it will be. Which was the whole point of Rivera bringing in a guy that the Chud/Shula offensive system that Cam had played under derived from.

Still will be the same inaccurate/TO/I suck st reading defenses proned sCam save me the ********.

I was bored at work, so I decided to count the number of Head coaches that have won at least one playoff game since Marvin Lewis became Bengals head coach...

FORTY-ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom