2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need a Niners Win today :nerd:

No No No No No! GIF.gif

The special teams coach for NE gotta be sweating it out right now. Probably doesn't want to go into the locker room. If you don't see Bill, he can't fire you. :lol:

RG3 about to come into the game!? We're getting EVERYTHING today.

Mark Sanchez started a game, Josh Johnson relieved him. RG3 getting a chance to win the game. In 2018.

Delfiniphobia is the fear of dolphins. This can be created by the fact that Dolphins are very intelligent but are one of the few creatures apart from humans known to rape for fun. They traditionally do this by mounting said animal and then lettimg them struggle until they are tired and stop moving.

Reading this part had me. :lol:

You really think that Atlanta game where receivers and Cj Anderson has like 10 drops when the passes were in the hands or chest was on cam? The Washington game when DJ fumbled twice and gave them a short field? Detroit when funchess couldn’t catch a single pass and Gano was kicking with his eyes closed? Pitt when the defensewas giving everything up and the whole O line was a turnstile? Only mistake cam made that game was the early interception. Seahawks game when our 40 year old corners gave up big play after big play? None of those were on Cam
Dog you can make the excuse all you want. When he was needed to save the season he was trash. And the same ol missing wide open players bc of bad footwork. You can have him, I’m done. Still my squad.

On 4th down on the likely last play of the game,why wouldn't you have Flaggo on there to toss it as far as he can??

Chances are he'd get one of those patented PI's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom