2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper helps em out with his contract

I saw a rumor that the reason Mack and cooper were traded, was mack's and his agent turning down the raiders contract offer

So the raiders decided they would trade all of the agent's clients on the team.. Sooo I say all that to say, coop and Mack might have same agent

IMG_4342.GIF

You was locked up too??

Let that hate flow through you....
Call it what you want, Dak is still the black Alex Smith with turnovers. :lol:

Cowboys are legit. They're a consistent Dak away from that much better. If he was on point today, the game isn't close.
Legit to do what?

This is Dak's 3rd year and he's regressed every year. A consistent Dak don't exist.

Legit to do what?

I'm just saying they have a lot of what you need to win games in January. Strong run game, great defense and playmakers on the edge (both offense and defense). They'll be a tough out in the playoffs and the only reason why no one is really scared of them making a SB run is because of Dak and rightfully so.

I'm just saying they have a lot of what you need to win games in January. Strong run game, great defense and playmakers on the edge (both offense and defense). They'll be a tough out in the playoffs and the only reason why no one is really scared of them making a SB run is because of Dak and rightfully so.

As an expert on that team build, they’re in for heart break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom