2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are the refs doing? One dude is literally standing right there and his only job is to see if he's gonna step out of bounds.

:lol: It looks like most of the time they're clueless. I think the guy at the goal line was looking at the side judge to see if he stepped out of bounds and he didn't say anything so then he threw up the TD signal.

It feels like the overall instincts are lacking, but I'm sure there were a lot of bad moments pre-replay too. I remember that Vinny Testarvede goal line "touchdown" against Seattle, but he was well short and it cost Seattle the game and the playoffs.

amd-jets-td-jpg.jpg

Vinny :pimp: :pimp:

Let's see how the Rams handle this. They haven't seem ready to play all game, but all it takes is a few big plays and they can get back into it.

How long can all this trick ******** last for Chicago? You can’t win rings with this garbage.

It feels like the overall instincts are lacking, but I'm sure there were a lot of bad moments pre-replay too. I remember that Vinny Testarvede goal line "touchdown" against Seattle, but he was well short and it cost Seattle the game and the playoffs.

amd-jets-td-jpg.jpg

I remember that play being one of the main reasons people were advocating for replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom