2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minny caught a giant break there,do they start with the ball next half too?

No. They always get the ball first lately, whether by choice or the other team deferring, but they NEVER score on the 1st drive anymore. It's maddening.

A pick 6 right before half would've been amazing

:smh:

I was actually yelling cause I was mad there, but I guess I should be happy with the pick and Seattle not scoring.

That's what happens when you waste your timeouts folks.

Trying to get too cute and leave no time for Minnesota. I'm of the believe that you just need to score and worry about the rest later.

giphy.gif

Russ will see 10 docs at halftime, he’ll be fine. Just a shoulder issue that happened to flare up on that one play

Trying to get too cute and leave no time for Minnesota. I'm of the believe that you just need to score and worry about the rest later.
I am too but Pete and Schottenheimer definitely are not. Trying to burn all these clocks on slow drives is paradoxically very risky football in a lot of ways.

Then again they took some deep shots, they just didn't work out.

I'm not sure why Russ did not try to get to the outside and go for the TD instead of trying to be a RB and go head-on on the play before the pick.

Real talk I know that patch is for Paul but all I think about is The Masters when I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom