2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good introduction to the 2 preseason games that everyone keeps suggesting, but I'm pretty sure we'll see some ugly play come week 1 and a few weeks thereafter.

It's a good introduction to the 2 preseason games that everyone keeps suggesting, but I'm pretty sure we'll see some ugly play come week 1 and a few weeks thereafter.

I’d rather watch some ugly games that count with the starters playing, than this trash product for 4 straight weeks.

I’d rather watch some ugly games that count with the starters playing, than this trash product for 4 straight weeks.

It's simple...don't watch it then. :lol:

It's the NFL...these dudes need to be as crisp as possible in week 1. You'll see more injuries the first 2 weeks too.

Rayne Dakota isn’t good enough to be sitting. He should be playing at least three quarters tonight.

For real. Got all the starters sitting out in their dress rehearsal game when they look like a .500 team this year. Gallup isn’t even playing tonight is he?

Y’all just being impatient lol. Teams can do whatever they like if they think it gets their team best ready for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom