2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at a wedding Saturday night and met Jamal Williams (played for the chargers and a season with the Broncos.. had couple all pro years

Not as big as I thought he would be (probably cause he ain't played in 8 years) and had a nice lil something with him

Sam Adams

Not a big beer drinker.

Whiskey/Bourbon for me.

Sam Adams went the yuengling route, better beers out anyways.. Black and Tan the only one of those 2 I miss

I mean sometimes you feel like a sam Adams, but wasn't drinking a ton of em anyways

Never had 805

Not a huge fan of anchor, it's aiiright but I figured one of em I'd like more.. but they're all pretty skip able to me

@ITO dont know if you down in south Florida, but I highly recommend funky Buddha.. the brewery a nice spot too

Whats 805?

FW-805_Sixer.png

i doubt you'll get it in Bama doe, fam

Sam Adams went the yuengling route, better beers out anyways.. Black and Tan the only one of those 2 I miss

I mean sometimes you feel like a sam Adams, but wasn't drinking a ton of em anyways

Never had 805

Not a huge fan of anchor, it's aiiright but I figured one of em I'd like more.. but they're all pretty skip able to me

@ITO dont know if you down in south Florida, but I highly recommend funky Buddha.. the brewery a nice spot too

I live in The Bay.

Headed to South Florida in a couple weeks for work, will be on the look for Funky Buddha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom