2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I have a serious question guys. What is the difference between most talented and GOAT?

GOAT, is a career achievement

talent, to me i look at natural ability, athleticism.. height, weight, functional speed and quickness

and then the skill of the position you have route running, technique, hands and film study.. learning and working at your craft

cam and vick are obviously significantly more talented than joe montana, for example, but no one would dream of saying they are anywhere near him in the all time ranking for the position

6A295A54-109A-4730-B3E8-F23D316996A1.jpeg

092C447C-440D-4C44-96CE-31D9C225B7E7.jpeg

A13F3111-D854-4418-904B-7B581CBF54F5.jpeg

Definitely the Cowboys play. Eli threw that biht like 40+ yards. OBJ not only caugh it one handed, but points were had on that play

Is Calvin Johnson the most physically gifted skilled position player in NFL history?

Sure, bo and prime were faster but including height, weight, strength and speed. Iono man CJ might be it.

I'm not asking best athlete just most physically gifted.

Is Calvin Johnson the most physically gifted skilled position player in NFL history?

Sure, bo and prime were faster but including height, weight, strength and speed. Iono man CJ might be it.

I'm not asking best athlete just most physically gifted.

at WRs it's either him or randy.. randy was faster (4.25 to 4.35) and plus dude had hops on top of being 6'4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom