2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Odell continues to be prolific for 4 more years so the Giants will have to run him another check :pimp:

When people have these great WR of all-time discussions, I really hope they're accounting for how drastically the game is now.

Just think about how most of us ***** about the calls we're seeing today and the defenders can't even naturally lower their head to make a tackle, let alone just hit a WR...Odell is phenomenal, but pause yourselves.

When people have these great WR of all-time discussions, I really hope they're accounting for how drastically the game is now.

Just think about how most of us ***** about the calls we're seeing today and the defenders can't even naturally lower their head to make a tackle, let alone just hit a WR...Odell is phenomenal, but pause yourselves.

That applies to every position on offense.

You're early
stillbetterthancassel.0.0.gif

After beating my charges today, I finally realized how much of a Fd up person Ive been for the last 4-5 years. Ive truly been a terrible person. I dont like who Ive been and Im sure my family members, friends, and even you guys dont like who Ive been. That petty trash talking, troll, b made, corny dude isnt me. Im better than who I have been. It hurts but I admit Ive been a straight trash person these last few years. I strive to be better, and I apologize to you guys for being such a trash person. Im really working on being a better person in life.

This hard knocks is great.

That Dawg Pound anthem rap went kinda hard. Tried to shazaam that **** and nothing came up till I realized it was specifically for this show probably. :lol:

Rookie show was great.

Gordon's interview with Pink was really awkward. He kept looking out.

And Tyrod. :smokin

This hard knocks is great.

That Dawg Pound anthem rap went kinda hard. Tried to shazaam that **** and nothing came up till I realized it was specifically for this show probably. :lol:

Rookie show was great.

Gordon's interview with Pink was really awkward. He kept looking out.

And Tyrod. :smokin

just started last night's episode. love this show, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom